ADVERTISEMENT

Around The Kingdom: Footballs will soon be flying

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Join Eric Lopez and Trace Trylko as they debate some of the current topics surrounding UCF Athletics.

In this episode, the guys discuss the upcoming start of spring football practice, including impact players and names to watch for.

Plus, the way too early season predictions have already begun.

Also: How will the basketball season end, should Kirk be in the HOF, Softball scuffles, and stay away from Black Bears.

Click here to watch and thanks.

Thanks for checking out the audio version of this week's Around the Kingdom here.

I am ready for UCF to drop a Spring roster! Still don't know whether Rian Davis is on the team or if he graduated and moved on.

Reactions: ucf1

UCF spring football: How does new QB KJ Jefferson fit in with Knights?​

Story by Matt Murschel, Orlando Sentinel
• 7h • 4 min read

Interesting:

Xavier Williams, who transferred from Charlotte and is in his second season with the Knights, is switching from quarterback to defensive back. The position change comes with a change of number from 18 to 36.

UCF Knights: 3 Transfers That Will Make an Impact​

Story by Tony Thomas
• 3h • 2 min read
Am I missing something? This story says Nikhi Hill Green at LB is one of the 3 impact transfers. I thought that didn’t work out and he went to FSU (or tried to)? Is he on the team?

I think the LB from Vanderbilt will be an impact player. I think he was their captain and a 2-3 year starter if I’m not mistaken.

Feb 22, 2024: Withdraw​

Nikhai Hill-Green withdraws from transfer portal​

2023​

Dec 14, 2023: Transfer​

Nikhai Hill-Green commits to UCF Knights​

Am I missing something? This story says Nikhi Hill Green at LB is one of the 3 impact transfers. I thought that didn’t work out and he went to FSU (or tried to)? Is he on the team?

I think the LB from Vanderbilt will be an impact player. I think he was their captain and a 2-3 year starter if I’m not mistaken.
Lol, maybe he thinks Nikhi will re-reenter the portal in the spring and sign with UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT