ADVERTISEMENT

Around The Kingdom: What is the biggest concern for UCF Football?

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Join Eric Lopez and Trace Trylko as they debate some of the current topics surrounding UCF Athletics.

In this episode, the guys talk about their biggest concern as we approach the 2024 football season.

Plus, while we are talking a lot about Florida and Colorado, are we overlooking TCU?

Also: Expectations for Mikey Williams, recent comments from Gus and T-Mo, grading the basketball season, and confidence in KJ staying healthy.

Thanks for clicking here.

Defense right now.
and the QB....and that's unusual since he's a veteran and multi year starter in the SEC. But last year was not his best and, after Spring, we really don't know if he can take his game to the next level here. If he can't we may only have a 7 win season....if he can we should win 2 or 3 more and be a factor in the Conference and the Polls. So, the question is, can the guy be coached up?

Biggest concern:

Waffle House is raising menu prices, CEO says: What to know

Gus always goes with a ham and cheese omelet with hashbrowns scattered (crispy), smothered (with sauteed onions), covered (with melted cheese) and chunked (topped with hickory-smoked ham), plus a side of bacon.

With the price increases, I don't know how Gus will be able to afford to eat after all the winning in 2024.

Reactions: Nautiknight
I normally don't spill the beans from the Dungeon. It violates our sacred oath we take at initiation by the Reflecting Pond at 1 AM under a full moon where we drink goats blood and eat a Taco Bell Taco Bel Grande with sour cream. Oops said too much already.

Anyway, some of the big concerns the Dungeon types have are better nachos and fresh hot dog buns. When I say better nachos, I mean they don't get soggy by the time you get back to your seat. They need to put a nonnutrative osmotic cereal varnish on them that coats the chip while sealing and maintaining the crunch . I like it.

It's good to see the concerns regarding Waffle House and Gus . It's valid. Gus's struggle is real. It's real.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT