ADVERTISEMENT

Article on internet posts, from Curt Schilling

Will someone enlighten me on what the proper response to his initial tweet is? These all seemed on point to me... *

Flip side of it is somebody is getting kicked out of Harvard over it. And another got got fired from the Yankees. Neither had any Harvard or Yankee identifying information in their profiles. Not sure that is the correct thing to do either ...

IMO both those idiots deserved it. As they say, you never know who is watching and don' t post or put anything on the internet you would not want your grandmother to see. I know more than a few people who have been let go from jobs in my profession for things posted on social media.

Wow thats some crazy shit right there. Very good read for sure. I hope all those scumbags start seeing the real life consequences.

I thought the cum and stay was funny.

Not the first time Schilling has over dramatized something.
curt-schilling-bloody-sock5.jpg

What Curt did was money. Screenshot that shit, post it, and let the Internet have at them. Both of those accounts he highlighted have been deleted/suspended. Search them on Twitter and see everyone going ham on their dead handles.

There's always gonna be blowhards that try and get a reaction out of someone famous. Spin it on them and let Twitter have fun.

88 that's a real dumbass thing to say . And huffy I respect you normally but you are saying they shouldn't be fired because they are anonymous in the Internet ?? Fuk that . They need to be fired , kicked out of school , get their asses kicked etc . They are worthless
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT