ADVERTISEMENT

As for the other portal QB we courted…

Do you think he would’ve lasted one or two series in this offense where they use the quarterback as a fullback?
That had to be on his mind. Only Cam Newton and Mike Vick would be great in a Gus offense. Hard to get elite runner and great passer as a combo. This offense requires that.

Reactions: connerito
We hated DG but thought Gus would easily replace him. Boy were we wrong. Well, I was wrong at least. He sucks at getting QBs.
One of the problems is if ur a good qb do u come here ? U don’t pass and u put urself in danger of being injured every play.

One of the problems is if ur a good qb do u come here ? U don’t pass and u put urself in danger of being injured every play.
Now, no. When he was first hired I was under the impression QBs wanted to play for him. Terry must have as well. But when he was extended, everyone knew good QBs are avoiding him.

Reactions: connerito
Now, no. When he was first hired I was under the impression QBs wanted to play for him. Terry must have as well. But when he was extended, everyone knew good QBs are avoiding him.
He’s played the Cam Newton card extensively. I think the value of that card has run its course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT