ADVERTISEMENT

As I said... people do this all the time...

Are you comparing “Jan 6 stuff” to a comedy shoot involving a dog puppet? Dumb move on the part of Colbert producers but the two events are not comparable.
No, not Jan 6 itself...

But all the alleged 'GOP in on the recon' false narrative.

I was pointing out how there are consistently regular abuses of access when no tours and when other, limited access are given, and consistently and regularly not followed. It happens. It's just what consistently and regularly happens.

That's been a repeat issue, and it happened right up to, and just before, Jan 6th, and not just the GOP. Unofficial tours and uses were and still are commonplace. I know many people who had personalized tours with both parties over the years.

Now in this case, with all the focus on security...

They were told more than once to exit the building, and did not. Now they are possibly looking at criminal charges. I don't think they should be, but the 'GOP tours were in on the recon' narrative made the Capitol Police look bad. So now everyone is going to be charged... although probably dropped after a day in this case.

As I said, this is going to continue to backfire on everyone, because they all do it, and all continued to it, and people assume it's their capitol building as a taxpayer, so they can do what they want. No more.

Last edited:
They are only now cracking down on it... which just makes a lot of the Jan 6 stuff all the more laughable.
Laughable? I swear you make some of the most bizarre, convoluted takes here.

According to your link, Triumph, the insult comic dog and his radical, left-wing late night talk show producers were charged with unauthorized access to a Federal building. While I admit that’s funny, apparently, what I’m supposed to be laughing at is how it somehow illustrates the “fake GOP recon” narrative. WTF?

I would’ve thought that securing a federal building, particularly in light of 1/6 would be a good thing.
I was pointing out how there are consistently regular abuses of access when no tours and when other, limited access are given, and consistently and regularly not followed. It happens. It's just what consistently and regularly happens.
Except in the purported ‘recon’ tour, the Congressman who gave the tour to the radicals who showed up at the Capitol the next day initially lied about it and is shown on security cameras seemingly oblivious to his tour guests taking pictures of stairwells and security check points.
As I said, this is going to continue to backfire on everyone, because they all do it, and all continued to it, and people assume it's their capitol building as a taxpayer, so they can do what they want. No more.
I’m sorry this ‘Jan. 6 stuff’ backfired on poor Triumph, the insult comic dog. But, speaking only for myself, I’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that I couldn’t do whatever the fcuk I wanted in the Capitol building because I’m a taxpayer.

Laughable? I swear you make some of the most bizarre, convoluted takes here.

According to your link, Triumph, the insult comic dog and his radical, left-wing late night talk show producers were charged with unauthorized access to a Federal building. While I admit that’s funny, apparently, what I’m supposed to be laughing at is how it somehow illustrates the “fake GOP recon” narrative. WTF?
Because over 99% of the people shown private, unofficial tours leading up to January 6th were exactly that... just everyday American constituents.

But nope, they are all suspected terrorists! Colbert's people too! Why?! Look in the mirror! It's you!

I would’ve thought that securing a federal building, particularly in light of 1/6 would be a good thing.
Before Jan 6th? Nope. Closing off the American constituent represents an unyielding police state. Just ask anyone in Congress themselves.

But now? Again... you caused it. You brought the narrative. So now everyone is automatically assumed to be a potential terrorist. Good job!

Except in the purported ‘recon’ tour, the Congressman who gave the tour to the radicals who showed up at the Capitol the next day initially lied about it and is shown on security cameras seemingly oblivious to his tour guests taking pictures of stairwells and security check points.
They weren't the only one taking pictures. Again... how do we separate >>99% from that <<1%.

This is why you're the problem. The Capitol Police repeatedly explained, but you won't accept it. You know better than them.

So... look in the mirror... Mr. W., Obama, Hillary and now Biden police state advocate.

I'm sorry this ‘Jan. 6 stuff’ backfired on poor Triumph, the insult comic dog. But, speaking only for myself, I’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that I couldn’t do whatever the fcuk I wanted in the Capitol building because I’m a taxpayer.
That's the problem. This narrative is getting old. Both parties had a lot of constituents in and out, outside of official tours.

We used to consider the halls of Congress by, of and for the people, and Capitol Police used to just look for signs and real issues. But now?

Congress is a controlled area. So even Colbert's staffers are now being charged for goofing around after being told to leave many times.

You, Mr. W. then Obama, Hillary now Biden Authoritarian, wanted this! You want the police state. Well... you get it now!

The Capitol is off-limits. Well done!

Maybe, just maybe, you could stop calling for more government power and control, and realized Democracy prevailed on January 6th, because an overwhelming supermajority of Republicans did not support it!

But... that's not the narrative.

YOU... are the police state advocate. You've been voting for it since W. and only 'switched teams' by cause the left is more authoritarian than the right now.

People who are driven by blaming everyone but themselves for the results are like this.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Because over 99% of the people shown private, unofficial tours leading up to January 6th were exactly that... just everyday American constituents. But nope, they are all suspected terrorists! Colbert's people too! Why?! Look in the mirror! It's you!
What's your point? Before 9/11, 99% of the people taking plane trips were everyday Americans too. But after the 9/11 terrorist attacks everybody had to start going through annoying security checks.

The crazy actions of a few end up have consequences for the rest of us. I realize it pisses you off, but after the Chud attack on our Capitol on Jan. 6th, Triumph the comic insult dog just can't just wander around the Capitol building on his own without permission.
Before Jan 6th? Nope. Closing off the American constituent represents an unyielding police state. Just ask anyone in Congress themselves.

But now? Again... you caused it.
Who knew I had such power?
So... look in the mirror... Mr. W., Obama, Hillary and now Biden police state advocate.
Thank God, we were granted a four year-respite from all of that Authoritarian bullsh*t when Trump took office.
You, Mr. W. then Obama, Hillary now Biden Authoritarian, wanted this! You want the police state. Well... you get it now! The Capitol is off-limits. Well done!
okie-dokie.
Maybe, just maybe, you could stop calling for more government power and control, and realized Democracy prevailed on January 6th, because an overwhelming supermajority of Republicans did not support it!

But... that's not the narrative.
Correct, it's not. According sworn testimony given to the Select House Committee on 1/6, democracy prevailed because VP, Mike Pence, didn't cowtow to his boss's pressure tactics and conducted his ceremonial duties during the States' EC vote approval as expected.
YOU... are the police state advocate. You've been voting for it since W. and only 'switched teams' by cause the left is more authoritarian than the right now.
Seriously, dude, I swear you live in some crazy, la-la land. Your long-winded diatribe made no sense whatsoever.

When is Pence going to testify? He should absolutely be on the stand, telling who said and did what to him and what pressure he was under.
Get the info from the horse's mouth, not others.

What's your point? Before 9/11, 99% of the people taking plane trips were everyday Americans too. But after the 9/11 terrorist attacks everybody had to start going through annoying security checks.

The crazy actions of a few end up have consequences for the rest of us. I realize it pisses you off, but after the Chud attack on our Capitol on Jan. 6th, Triumph the comic insult dog just can't just wander around the Capitol building on his own without permission.

Who knew I had such power?

Thank God, we were granted a four year-respite from all of that Authoritarian bullsh*t when Trump took office.

okie-dokie.

Correct, it's not. According sworn testimony given to the Select House Committee on 1/6, democracy prevailed because VP, Mike Pence, didn't cowtow to his boss's pressure tactics and conducted his ceremonial duties during the States' EC vote approval as expected.

Seriously, dude, I swear you live in some crazy, la-la land. Your long-winded diatribe made no sense whatsoever.
I applaud you for actually attempting to make sense and responding to these manifestos. Anyone who actually has the time and patience to decipher his nonsense will always be able to completely discredit him

He needs to move to another country

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
But it's not just Pence!

Pence also had the support of a lot of Republicans... the supermajority!

Even most of the ones that greatly questioned the election in several states still asserted that regardless, the Electoral College is the authority, period!

The mob of non-sense and the US Media keeps saying otherwise, and keeps trying to paint Pence as the 'sole holdout,' but that's simply not true!

Seriously, dude, I swear you live in some crazy, la-la land.
Yes, it's called civics without the occult that seems to have befallen voters like you.

Your long-winded diatribe
You post a lot too, and you're a hypocrite to say such.

made no sense whatsoever.
Again, it's voters like you that want the police state that overruns all of us and our civil rights.

You've been pulling the since W., and you only switched sides because the Progressives have embraced the police state and control.

Obama, Clinton and now even Biden have 1-up'd W., and utterly abuse the FBI more than W. ever did.

But it's not just Pence! Pence also had the support of a lot of Republicans... the supermajority!
What supermajority? A poll this morning indicated that 91% of Democrats and Independents believe the alarming information that’s come out of the Jan. 6th Committee. — versus (mindboggingly, IMHO) 21% of Republicans.

The only explanation is the gutlessness of Republican leaders who would rather continue lying to their constituents than be honest with them (and don’t tell me they actually believe their own BS.). Yesterday I took a drive to pick up my granddaughter and listened to Patriot Radio on Sirius to hear what they were telling their listeners. At the top of the hour, Fox News came on to briefly mention the “Democrat Committee on Jan. 6” would reconvene next Tuesday and then played a sound bite from GOP Congressman Banks saying ‘nothing new‘ has come out of them. Ooookay, thanks Fox News Radio for your “news” update.

What supermajority? A poll this morning indicated that 91% of Democrats and Independents believe the alarming information that’s come out of the Jan. 6th Committee. — versus (mindboggingly, IMHO) 21% of Republicans.
Because you and others have made it about all Republicans! Of course they're not going to agree with that narrative.

Just like 90%+ of Democrats believe Trump would lose votes with Hispanics when he gained in both 2016 and 2020!

It's an echo chamber and you're proving my point!

It's pure hypocrisy at this point. No more Republicans opposed Biden's certification in 2020 than Democrats opposed Trump's in 2016.

This... this is the problem. And it's creating the police state when Democracy and the Republic worked exactly as designed, and no changes are needed.

You are a lover of W.'s methods, and Biden, like Clinton and Obama, are more of the same! Only they abuse the power more with every new administration.

It's pure hypocrisy at this point. No more Republicans opposed Biden's certification in 2020 than Democrats opposed Trump's in 2016.
Such complete and utter bullsh*t. In terms of the EC numbers, the election results in 2016 and 2020 were nearly mirror images of each another but with different outcomes.

2016 was a long time ago now but I could have sworn Hillary conceded and I don't recall any court actions to overturn the results after the election. And I don't remember any 'Stop the Steal' speeches by Hillary leading up the the EC vote certification. And, try as I might, I don't recollect Joe Biden as the VP being strong-armed by Hillary and Barrack to invalid the EC votes and arbitrarily declaring Hillary the real winner.

But let me guess: I've proven YOUR POINT once again, right? :rolleyes:

But let me guess: I've proven YOUR POINT once again, right? :rolleyes:
Oh, you know gordito is about to declare victory per usual. And right after that, he will accuse me of tagging him in a post. I never tag him in posts.

You aren’t really dealing with much a brain here, shook.

Oh, you know gordito is about to declare victory per usual. And right after that, he will accuse me of tagging him in a post. I never tag him in posts.

You aren’t really dealing with much a brain here, shook.
“He rests his case.” 😂

Such complete and utter bullsh*t. In terms of the EC numbers, the election results in 2016 and 2020 were nearly mirror images of each another but with different outcomes.

2016 was a long time ago now but I could have sworn Hillary conceded and I don't recall any court actions to overturn the results after the election ...
You need to re-read your history.

You need to re-read your history.

What are you talking about? Clinton conceded the morning after the election, Donna Brazile claimed Trump was president elect on 11/09 and Obama formally invited Trump to the White House on 11/10 to start the transition of power. Trump still hasnt conceded, never invited Biden to the White House, and over 140 Republicans voted not to certify. Were there a handful of Democratic objections? Yes, and they got no support from the vast majority of the party, and it certainly wasnt anywhere close to 140 people objecting.

What are you talking about? Clinton conceded the morning after the election, Donna Brazile claimed Trump was president elect on 11/09 and Obama formally invited Trump to the White House on 11/10 to start the transition of power. Trump still hasnt conceded, never invited Biden to the White House, and over 140 Republicans voted not to certify. Were there a handful of Democratic objections? Yes, and they got no support from the vast majority of the party, and it certainly wasnt anywhere close to 140 people objecting.
He’s about to rest his case!!!!!!! Watch out!!!!!

The Clinton campaign was still pushing the narrative, even after the Electoral college met. That's why Hillary went into hiding, to avoid answering for it, but eventually said the Russians stole the election.

This has been well documented. It's why as many Democrats refused to certify in mid-January 2017 as Republicans in mid-January 2021. The main difference is there were no protests at the Capitol, and the lawsuits were more limited.

You can blame the money making of the US Mass and Social Media for amplifying it 100x in 2020. And Trump ate it up, of course.

But Hillary didn't stop talking about how the Russians stole the election during the same period. She just didn't get as much play in the media. In fact, most told her to STFU behind the scenes.

But the Clinton campaign never stopped the narrative, and even trying to overturn via the Electoral College.

The Clinton campaign was still pushing the narrative, even after the Electoral college met. That's why Hillary went into hiding, to avoid answering for it, but eventually said the Russians stole the election.

This has been well documented. It's why as many Democrats refused to certify in mid-January 2017 as Republicans in mid-January 2021. The main difference is there were no protests at the Capitol, and the lawsuits were more limited.

You can blame the money making of the US Mass and Social Media for amplifying it 100x in 2020. And Trump ate it up, of course.

But Hillary didn't stop talking about how the Russians stole the election during the same period. She just didn't get as much play in the media. In fact, most told her to STFU behind the scenes.

But the Clinton campaign never stopped the narrative, and even trying to overturn via the Electoral College.

IF most told her to STFU then you are proving my point. There are still people willing to vote for Trump and the party in general is downplaying this entire thing despite the fact it was an obvious coup attempt. The GOP nominee for governor in PA has flat out said he would appoint a SOS that could throw out the votes if needed. We have Trump calling SOS in multiple states to get them to "find votes". One of the top GOP nominees for GOV in AZ is an election denier and conspiracy theorist who very well might win her nomination. Hillary did none of that. IF you think these are remotely the same things then I dont know what to tell you, except you are extremely wrong.

IF most told her to STFU then you are proving my point.
And she still didn't ... but got more 'tactical,' ergo ...

There are still people willing to vote for Trump and the party in general is downplaying this entire thing despite the fact it was an obvious coup attempt.
Define 'coup'? Is that like the Russians 'undermining Democracy'?

That's the thing ... it's difficult to discuss this when people like yourself take the worse case and make it the argument. At that point, everyone is racist, everyone is a bigot, everyone is a fascist.

Hillary is like that, and it's why even the DNC finally told her to STFU. The Russians didn't change the votes. Hillary directly and literally used 'illegitimate' and other things. She was still saying it 3 years later too!

You are missing the fact that the GOP also told Trump to STFU, from Rand Paul to Mike Pence. The problem? The Cult of Personality took over, and ... well ... Trump has a massive personality.

And unlike Hillary, who every much is 'the establishment,' Trump is not, and ... 'the establishment' did abuse their power, illegally, to try to prevent him from becoming President in 2016. Hence many people -- not racists, not facists, et al. -- do support him, blindly.

The more that is proven, the more Trump's power grows. If the left would have 'owned up' to the abuse in 2015-2016 ... which also included some in the GOP like McCain, the less power Trump would have. But nope, 'the establishment' just loves to lie.

Heck, even many Trump supporters admit Trump often lies, and should shut up, but they can turn around -- and they are utterly correct -- 'the establishment' lies too!

Now understand, and I now say ...
  • I will 100% support incarceration for President Trump *IF* ...
  • You will 100% support incarceration for those at the DoJ-FBI who purposely lied and ordered agents to tell the FISA Courts to investigate, then private citizen, Trump.
Americans need to stop 'rooting for their team' and start pointing out the hypocrisy. The left is just as bad as the right, and Trump has a point, even if he's also the problem. I'm tired of all the illegal activities of 'the establishment.'

There is 0 accountability in 'the establishment.' It's how and why Trump has a Cult.

The GOP nominee for governor in PA has flat out said he would appoint a SOS that could throw out the votes if needed. We have Trump calling SOS in multiple states to get them to "find votes".
Unfortunately ... there are a lot of election issues. That's undeniable. How much is the debate. And ... that 'seed was sown' in the 2016 election, by Hillary and others on the left. No one on the left likes to talk about that in 2020, but it's truth.

And I definitely have no love for the left right now, as a Libertarian. Many lefty states have used the 'democracy' argument to make it even more difficult for 3rd parties to make it on the ballot at all now, virtually banning them.

One of the top GOP nominees for GOV in AZ is an election denier and conspiracy theorist who very well might win her nomination. Hillary did none of that.
No, Hillary is exactly that person! Stop defending her and looking like a hypocrite!

IF you think these are remotely the same things then I dont know what to tell you, except you are extremely wrong.
The only differences are ...
  1. Trump refusing to accept the Electoral College vote in mid-December, and ...
  2. The protests that entered the Capitol
You must live in an echo chamber if you don't realize most of the GOP leadership and Congress disagreed with Trump after #1. You are literally listening to the US Mass and Social Media if you believe otherwise, and not reality.

Hillary was told STFU and she smartly listened before she did something like #1. She stopped at 'Conscious Electors,' and her staff was quite involved with it, behind-the-scenes.

Trump didn't, and that's when he lost the supermajority of support from the GOP. Anyone who says otherwise are the same ones that say 50% of the country is racist.

• Dislike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT