ADVERTISEMENT

Asshat Orlando Sentinel Editor Trashing UCF

Auburn played a big boy schedule. How many ranked wins does UCF have? How many number 1s has Auburn beat? They made the playoff system to get the best teams in. I do hope one day UCF is in a P5 so they can showcase their ability against better competition on a weekly basis.

UCF has 2 ranked wins.

If you want to breakdown Auburn's big boy schedule:
Alabama best win: 3 loss LSU, 4 loss MS State
Georgia best win: 3 loss Notre Dame

Lost to Clemson who lost to Syracuse.
Lost to LSU who lost to Troy.

In case you haven’t figured it out, this is exactly why UCF fans are pissed. So called “big boy” schools are too scared to schedule us and without those wins we will always have the naysayers. Auburn did play a very tough schedule with loses to Clemson and LSU both on the road, and did beat then #1 ranked Georgia and Alabama. They also struggled (24-10) over mighty Mercer at home. UCF can only play and beat the teams on their schedule, not the teams that won’t schedule them. We’ve played and beat two ranked teams (Memphis and usf) as well as every other team on our schedule. There are only two undefeated teams at the FBS level and UCF is one of them (the other not surprisingly is being consider for the playoffs). Until somebody beats us we are one of the best schools in the country. In the NFL if one team has a weaker schedule and wins their games they make the playoffs. Only in college football can an undefeated team be denied access to a “chance” at competing for a championship not based upon their record but based upon subjective opinion and Inherent bias.

Even the "big boy" schedule isn't big when the computers evaluate it.

What a freakin loser!

cEHFV5v7_400x400.jpg

Now that is the face of a person who invites the trick-or-treaters INSIDE to collect their candy.

That's not just a swipe left, that's an uninstall the fecking app.

What's the over/under on how long that cat's been back from from the taxidermist's shop?

Reactions: NestaKnight1
Now that is the face of a person who invites the trick-or-treaters INSIDE to collect their candy.

That's not just a swipe left, that's an uninstall the fecking app.

What's the over/under on how long that cat's been back from from the taxidermist's shop?

Careful now, lest you draw the ire of our resident myopic social justice warrior who will invent and attribute statements not included in your post to you in order to rebuke your opinion.

Exactly why I don’t buy the sentinel. I’m not giving my money to a paper that doesn’t have enough sense to cater somewhat to UCF. Over 200,000 alumni locally. I hate the fact that they never gave Brandon the UCF beat job, they don’t want anyone who’s going to consistently write objective, pro or nuetral UCF articles. Belitting UCF now in this town isn’t a good recipe for success. Just like the City decided to give UCF no revenue for being at the citrus bowl. They said we added no value in the market. That was dumb move. The same goes for the sentinel. Keep trashing and igonoring UCF’s large and growing Alumni base. I guarantee in the end the Sentinel and others in this town that want to dismiss us will regret it.

I've been in the newspaper business all my professional life. A good newspaper does not "cater" to anyone.

Get some intellect and grow the hell up. Your, “Parliament House” comment showed exactly what you were insinuating about his sexual orientation. The man’s an idiot and a moron. But trying to degrade him for “feminine” characteristics and trying to infer his sexuality about him being at a gay bar shows that you’re, unfortunately, more of an idiot and moron than he is.
Yawn...

This makes for fun reading. It's on his Twitter page.

He used to have a picture of himself in an Auburn t-shirt on his page. He took that down.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT