ADVERTISEMENT

ASU Game Seating Options

coffeyucf

Five-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2011
I know we just found out the details of this game yesterday. However I reached out to an ASU ticket rep yesterday about premium seating options. Apparently club and loge seating doesn't open up until July or August depending on season ticket sales, but here were the details on suites:

"We do sell 16 and 22 person suites on a single game basis. Our 16 person indoor suites for that game are $2500 and our 22 person indoor and outdoor suites are $4500. The indoor suites have 8 seats and then 4 barstool seats and 4 standing room tickets. The 22 person indoor and outdoor suites have 12 outdoor seats and 4 barstools and then 6 standing room tickets."

On food and beverage in the suite:

"Food/drink would be additional. Most people budget around 1k depending on what you get. We do sell beer and wine in the suites. Mixed drinks are available in the hall of the suites from a drink station."

Not sure if there is interest from anyone in the Dungeon to do something like this. It would probably only make sense to do up to the seated amount in the suite.

Let me know if anyone is interested, if not I'll probably just wait until club seats open up.

Reactions: jdsurf17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News