ADVERTISEMENT

Attempt at a summer depth chart

dgyn14

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2009
Hoboken NJ
EDIT 7/16/21 Based on a few transfers in & out, as well as recently updated roster on UCF. I also added walk-ons and the incoming freshmen.

-Still feels like a bit of a logjam at tackle with not good depth at guard (I may have to move some players around).
-QB I wonder if we would dress out either of the freshmen at the start of the season
-RB No major changes, just putting MAR ahead of Good now.
-WR: I moved Titus up to 3rd string for now, but think he could be second string (Surpassing Amari) and get significant playing time. Jordan Johnson addition.
-TE: Added the rest of the guys. I think halfway through the season it will be a rotation of Hescock and Browder, but for now, I have seniority up top.
-DL: No major changes, I think Montalvo could fall to third string in favor of either Hester or Hancock. Not sure if Hundley is going to play DT or DE, but he makes the 3 deep as a DE. With Hundley, Lawrence, and Alexander, it finally feels like we might be reloading at DL after this season vs. rebuilding. (Plus the commits for 2022).
-LB: No changes, just added new additions/walk ons
-Corner: Added Jarvis Ware although he isn't officially enrolled yet. I think that there's a good chance he starts over one of Thornton or Brown, but I'm going to wait to change that until he's with the team.
-Safety: Domio is now added into the mix. I'm guessing at very least he will be in 2 deep, if not maybe starting at some point in the season.
-Nickel: After Dawson I'm not sure who is second in line? Lester is NGE and I think they'll try to find another corner/safety to be second string if something happens to Dawson.
-Chad Brown is out (Transfer). Allan Adams isn't on the roster, I forgot, but he transferred out too, right? I'm still including Craig-Meyers, although who knows what is going on there. I dropped him down towards the bottom of the chart at WR.

Depth Chart
Offense
TGCGT
E CollinsC SchneiderM LeeL PauoleS Jackson
A MedleyB BellM LoftonJ McMullenM TatumDefenseKickerPunter
P RuebeltJ CoxE MortB BarnettDEDTDTDED ObarskiA Osteen
C MaghiroN BradyL WiegandB BryantR BarberK DavisT Morris-BrashR CaseyA Kervin
QBJ CeliscarA MontalvoC GoodeL Woodson
D. GabrielS ZayasK HesterN HancockA Hundley
Q. JonesK ChouteM AlexanderZ ThomasM LawrenceKRPR
M. KeeneD CorbittT O'HaraA CamdenK WilsonJ RichardsonA Johnson
P. NavarroD Wilson