ADVERTISEMENT

Automatic flushing toilets...love 'em or hate 'em?

CommuterBob

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2011
Stuck in traffic
When they work right, I don't mind them, but get a premature flush and I can't stand them. Nothing worse than getting a little fecal/pee water splashing up on my balls because the auto flusher decides to prematurely take down my monument prior to me wiping.

Thoughts?

When they flush and pull down the seat protection I've created before I can sit...

As a dad of a 4 year-old son who wants to touch every surface in a public bathroom they are awesome. "No, no Landon....these flush automatically!" "Okay, dada! I won't touch anything!"

Good boy.

Especially suck when your deuce needs a little extra motivation to come out, so you give it a little bit of a rocking motion...auto flush gets you every time. #thestruggleisreal

When they work right, I don't mind them, but get a premature flush and I can't stand them. Nothing worse than getting a little fecal/pee water splashing up on my balls because the auto flusher decides to prematurely take down my monument prior to me wiping.

Thoughts?

Hate them. Terrible invention. A great example of over-engineering. Same going on with cars now. Over-engineer the shit out of them with all these electronics and gadgets - means expensive repairs you can't DIY.

As a dad of a 4 year-old son who wants to touch every surface in a public bathroom they are awesome. "No, no Landon....these flush automatically!" "Okay, dada! I won't touch anything!"

Good boy.

Make sure you don't let him cross swords on the spot on the seat where your pecker touches. Most of the public bowls allow plenty of room, so your pecker doesn't touch the seat. It's the first thing I make sure of not to cross swords with the previous tenant in any way. Totally gross.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT