ADVERTISEMENT

Away/Home vs. Louisville 2021 2022

Very cool. At least someone has balls. Alabama ? Hello ? What do they call a neutered Elephant ? A Crimson Elephant. Cause he makes a lot of noise yet has no sack.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

giphy.gif

We got Stanford signed for next year @ home. Those west coast games are brutal travel wise. Let's start scheduling the mid-tier p5 clowns and wipe the floor with 'em.

Before we joined the MAC, we scheduled a bunch of MAC teams.
Before we joined CUSA, we scheduled them
Before we joined the Big Least...

...and now the ACC?

USF of course in 2005-2008, Pitt in 2006, Rutgers in 2009, etc...
Are we going to go through the list of Big 10 and SEC teams too? Only 5 conferences. You pretty much schedule who you can. If PAC was closer we’d schedule them too. Going back to 2005 as proof of joining a conference 8 years later correlates is a bit of a stretch. Especially since all of them left before or just as we said we were joining. If it takes Pitt, UNC, Miami, FSU etc to leave ACC for us to join we may as well not join. Be the same as AAC.

If that’s the only way we can get them ok with me.
No, because they will find some way to f' us over, including how things go down on-the-field.
I.e., there are plenty of ways facilities can f' with the teams.

It is schedules like this that make the SEC look tough.
Next year Auburn has Liberty, Southern Miss and Alabama State. Then an Auburn fan says they’d beat us if we were on schedule and then proceeds to say they don’t need to schedule us because they don’t gain anything. I’m pretty sure if they beat Alabama and us next year instead of Liberty they would get the nod in playoffs over Bama. But who knows.

Reactions: Knight_Light
The best part is the UCF fan base publicly called their program out with that billboard in Tuscaloosa and they took the coward's way out. Anyone looking at this objectively can figure out that it's the Alabama's of the world who are refusing to schedule UCF, not the other way around.

The Bull Pen just found out that we got a better L~Ville series than they did - let the hilarity commence :)

Yeah, I went there yesterday and lurked a bit. They are either bitching at each other about it or trying to convince themselves that they got a better deal. Pretty damn funny.

Bama just filled out their 2019 schedule with Western Carolina, Southern Miss, New Mexico St and open with a neutral site game against powerhouse Duke.

I'm sure they called Danny White first though.
They are actually giving Saban some flak here in Alabama over it, and not just the Auburn fans, but Alabama fans too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT