ADVERTISEMENT

Baby news

In the radio show this morning he said they havent named him yet, they wanted to meet him first.

I heard that and laughed. C'mon Scott, it's not like he's gonna do anything other than crap, cry, eat and sleep right now. Like he's gonna come out of the womb and be like, "Hello mom. Hello dad. I am Gunther Frost, but if you choose, you may call me by my middle name, Daniel."

I heard that and laughed. C'mon Scott, it's not like he's gonna do anything other than crap, cry, eat and sleep right now. Like he's gonna come out of the womb and be like, "Hello mom. Hello dad. I am Gunther Frost, but if you choose, you may call me by my middle name, Daniel."
We did the same thing with our first born. The personality of a baby is still a personality :D

Congratulations to Ashley & Coach Frost. Glad to here the baby is doing just fine. For those without children you will never understand how the birth of your child changes you as a person.

Reactions: Nautiknight
There has never been a baby born where within the first 24 - 48 hours of life displayed so much personality that their name just had to be (Fill in Name Here). It's cute to do for the parents I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT