ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Women's basketball 0-6 in conference play.

Playing TCU now. Down 2 at half. TCU isn’t good either.
i'm not even entertaining the possibility of us losing to TCU. the coach and her staff would need to stay in forth worth if that happened. TCU had to forfeit games because they didn't have enough players and had to hold open walk-on tryouts from the student body. you can't follow up the baylor effort with a loss to TCU. fireable offense if it happened, but wouldn't because nobody really cares.

Katie Abrahamson-Henderson leaving for UGA after our NCAA 2nd round appearance and Big 12 invite was always confusing to me. UGA sucks and UCF sucks. no one came out of that move better.

I've been tuning in somewhat frequently this year, and I'm not sure what to think as they've been close in several games but have been terrible in the clutch. I'm not sure "Fire the coach" is warranted yet because Coach Abe took all of the players from her run with her but there needs to be significant improvement next year.

Also shocked that Georgia has been so bad this year, definitely would have been nice if she'd stayed.

best thing to be is a college coach in a sport the majority of the school's supporters don't care about. what would normally be fireable offenses aren't fireable and you get paid real good money that doesn't even come close to what you bring in. having said that the right coach can make the school's supporters care about that sport because everyone loves a winner.

terry doesn't seem like a good talent evaluator. and even if it's not just about him, then he also doesn't have an inner circle that knows talent.

Like I said, I turned it on the final 4 minutes of the game to witness UCF with the lead and go scoreless the rest of the game. 4 full minutes of no scoring and lazy passing, poor defense, and just a melt down. I flipped it over after the Men's game. What I saw is no offense, players just throwing up prayers and missing layups. I was like wha? How you play like that? You would almost have to intentional play like that to be so poor at basketball. I do enjoy Women's basketball and it can be fun to watch, that wasn't fun. TCU crowd wasn't intimidating. TCU players supposedly were tired but out played UCF with a freshman player who was playing like a maniac on offense and defense. Announcers said she just came off double ACL tears and was a true freshman just out of high school.

So, is this our official Fire-The-Coach-Thread?

Embarrassing to say the least:

“Just been decimated by the injury bug, you have open tryouts midyear, we haven’t played 5-on-5, and you show up and you get a Big 12 win,” Campbell said. “It’s been a special, hard two weeks.”

Reactions: UCFhonors
best thing to be is a college coach in a sport the majority of the school's supporters don't care about. what would normally be fireable offenses aren't fireable and you get paid real good money that doesn't even come close to what you bring in.
👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT