ADVERTISEMENT

Ball bouncing the right way for UCF

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021
Before the beginning of the season, media pundits talked about how the ball would need to bounce the right way, and luck would be needed for UCF to have a truly magical season. Fans saw this in 2017.

And we just witnessed it last weekend. Looking back on this season in December, I'm hoping that TCU will have kicked us off for a season of kind situations/calls etc.

I don't think its significance has been mentioned enough.

GO KNIGHTS!

Last edited:
We can only hope. My son told me the other day it took KJ 3 games to get into rhythm at Arky. Let's hope he is finding his sweet spot. I hope Ted Roof has some ideas on slowing down Colorados passing attack. I think it just needs some disruption, not a lot , and we win the game.

Usually I'm the one that needs to be told this, can't believe I'm saying it.... IT's only 1 game. 1 game. I'm hoping you're right about KJ, but so far not 1 ball bounced our way last game- meaning we didn't get a single turnover. Best news- we didn't give it away either, which seems to be really unusual for us. Pre-season I was on cloud 9 with all the best transfer class in history, then I saw us play. 1st 2 game KJ wasn't that good, the TCU game exposed a mediocre defense that had the turf monster help them out and finally became what I'd hope they'd be on the last 2 TCU drives (excepting their last which bent almost too much). So here's hoping you're right about KJ and the DC has figured out how to coach.

Usually I'm the one that needs to be told this, can't believe I'm saying it.... IT's only 1 game. 1 game. I'm hoping you're right about KJ, but so far not 1 ball bounced our way last game- meaning we didn't get a single turnover. Best news- we didn't give it away either, which seems to be really unusual for us. Pre-season I was on cloud 9 with all the best transfer class in history, then I saw us play. 1st 2 game KJ wasn't that good, the TCU game exposed a mediocre defense that had the turf monster help them out and finally became what I'd hope they'd be on the last 2 TCU drives (excepting their last which bent almost too much). So here's hoping you're right about KJ and the DC has figured out how to coach.
KJ was on of the highest rated QBs in FBS per PFF game 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT