ADVERTISEMENT

Bama are such rednecks

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
I remember when they did that stupid sweet home alabama at their house. Then we blew them out, and they been afraid to play us ever since. :eek:

while the ladies at UCF roll at EDC Orlando*
EI-CNNBWsAYwXwb.jpg

while the ladies at UCF roll at EDC Orlando*
EI-CNNBWsAYwXwb.jpg
That's a lot of dumb looks!

Does anybody see that creepy old dude smiling kind of top left? What the? That pic is like one of those ads on a Bianchi article "They thought everything was fine until they looked at the picture the next day".

That's a lot of dumb looks!

Does anybody see that creepy old dude smiling kind of top left? What the? That pic is like one of those ads on a Bianchi article "They thought everything was fine until they looked at the picture the next day".
Old dude sitting with students. Even if my daughter asked me to, I doubt I’d sit there. Just looks creepy. Other kids don’t want to be around old people.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
I have literally been to a gas station in Alabama where there was no bottled water for sale but instead every variation of mountain dew
I have physically been to a gas station in Alabama where the dumpster was on fire, and they were trying to put it out with bottled jugs of water (they either did not have a hose or know how to use it). And in the process of yelling at each other one of the women yelled to the other 911 isnt answering! After looking, I told the other one fire needs oxygen, you need to starve the fire. CLOSE THE DAMN LID!!! I drove away and laughed with my kid and taught them why intelligence matters. This is no joke.

Reactions: Asphalt.Jungle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT