ADVERTISEMENT

Bama fan with Bama NC flag...

I told him he is safe but he is worried. Plus he said the bama game is at noon and didn't want to miss that. I guess bama fans never heard of DVR. :p plus, they are playing the citadel. what a joke. When are they going to play someone?

I was curious which outsiders would wave their allegiance on TV. I noticed FGCU signs at the Florida/Georgia game.

Heck yeah. Any Bama sign will probably get as much airtime as UCF.

He should make sign on a stick that says ,"You want Bama...well Bama is here!!", with a big arrow pointing down.

Reactions: Mikesi
He'll probably catch some crap from people, but nobody is going to fight him. I wear my UCF Natty Champ hat around ATL all the time and I get the occasional "Go Knights" or maybe a weird look, but mostly i just get ladies showing me their boobs.

So you were the natty shirt at the Clermont Lounge?

So you were the natty shirt at the Clermont Lounge?
Well...
Boobies a poem:
Boobies are good
Old boobies, college boobies, mom boobies, single boobies, black boobies, white boobies, brown boobies, boobies are good
They come in twos for me and yous.
They come in pairs even for virgins at Renaissance fairs.
God made boobies for man
Sometimes those boobies crush a beer can.
Tip appropriately.

Ask him what would happen if you showed up in Tuscaloosa for a Gameday with a UCF champs flag. Tell him to take that as his own advice. Fans are fans. Nobody is getting violent with cameras all over and it’s a goddamn game. No need for any violence. There won’t be any FFS.

I told him he is safe but he is worried. Plus he said the bama game is at noon and didn't want to miss that. I guess bama fans never heard of DVR. :p plus, they are playing the citadel. what a joke. When are they going to play someone?
First off I can’t DVR a game. I have to watch in real time. Secondly, funny you bring this up. I’m in Palm Beach County and a volunteer doing community service hours came to my job yesterday wearing a UCF Frost shirt. I asked if he went to UCF. He said he did until he and 16 other people got arrested for fighting while tailgating. Wasn’t rival team just another tent. You never know what could happen when some people drink.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Well...
Boobies a poem:
Boobies are good
Old boobies, college boobies, mom boobies, single boobies, black boobies, white boobies, brown boobies, boobies are good
God made boobies for man
Tip appropriately.

That was beautiful man....single tear.

Reactions: Happy Hands
Well...
Boobies a poem:
Boobies are good
God made boobies for man
Tip appropriately.
Now we know why your hands are happy!

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT