ADVERTISEMENT

Bama is still triggered.

“UCF is still on a quest for its first national championship”

Being that since the NCAA doesn't sanction a national championship in FBS, the same can be said about Alabama.

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17
I had on my NC shirt and was passing a guy in Alabama NC garb (hat, shirt, I'm betting Saban under-roos) and just said "co-champs!", with my fist out for a bump. Left me hanging... Those Bama fans are douches.

Lack of entertainment options in the State of Alabama is adding to their rage.

IMG_5668-696x464.jpg

DVTiWf8X0Aw1zCa.jpg

Reactions: UCFhonors
I drove from Atlanta to St. Louis today (of course my car has UCF stuff all over it) and got flipped off by a Bama fan (who of course had Bama stuff all over his car).

Totally made my day.
Awesome! No need to even flip off him back. Should have smiled, nodded knowingly and gave him the thumbs up sign. Wish that happened to me

I drove from Atlanta to St. Louis today (of course my car has UCF stuff all over it) and got flipped off by a Bama fan (who of course had Bama stuff all over his car).

Totally made my day.

I'm afraid I would have gotten into a nasty confrontation on the road with someone leaving in the back of a squad car and someone leaving in the back of an ambulance.

Yeah, I am the reason why we can't have nice things...lol...

Totally made my day.
The flight is easier and cheaper.

What - does Frontier not put Lambo kits on their aircraft anymore??

The inside joke is that I had front row tickets to the Peach bowl and the tailgating all you can eat and drink package. I was going with a friend, he flew Delta. I got cheap and flew Frontier. Well my Frontier pilot had too much fun New Year's Eve and wasn't able to fly. So I had to watch the game on Wall Street.
#UCFail #Imnotbitter

The inside joke is that I had front row tickets to the Peach bowl and the tailgating all you can eat and drink package. I was going with a friend, he flew Delta. I got cheap and flew Frontier. Well my Frontier pilot had too much fun New Year's Eve and wasn't able to fly. So I had to watch the game on Wall Street.
#UCFail #Imnotbitter
Wow

That really sucks

Wow

That really sucks

Like our president, Firmbizzle doesn't think about or discuss his failures, only his successes. That's why Firmbizzle is always right, so successful and good-looking. @Flem3000 was being a hater. It's already purged from Firmbizzle's memory, did you know that we won the National Championship? Amazing stuff!

Reactions: Flem3000
#UCFail #Imnotbitter
Jetblue is starting flights from Orlando and Ft Lauderdale to Atlanta in March.

Virgin America, Southwest, and JetBlue are the GOATS when flying domestic

Reactions: firm_bizzle
ESPN's Booger is triggered again! LOL! Great tweets back at him from UCF Fans!

That fat slob has NO room to talk. He was an oft injured first round bust who stole two super bowl rings while sitting on the bench in civvies because he was too soft to play defensive tackle (all the while getting set up for success playing next to Warren Sapp. That alone proves he was an over rated bust)

#UCFail #Imnotbitter
It’s ok, you didn’t miss much.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT