ADVERTISEMENT

Bama is still triggered.

Just got back from a cruise in the Caribbean. Just a simple UCF t-shirt got more responses of National Champs UCF then I could have imagined. One gentleman from West Virginia Announced on board "UCF, the REAL National Champions", also said "thanks for putting those cocky bama fans in their place, the US is behind you GO Knights"
Even caught a glimpse of a UCF National Champ sign in MEXICO. Didn't have the camera to capture the moment

Just got back from a cruise in the Caribbean. Just a simple UCF t-shirt got more responses of National Champs UCF then I could have imagined. One gentleman from West Virginia Announced on board "UCF, the REAL National Champions", also said "thanks for putting those cocky bama fans in their place, the US is behind you GO Knights"
Even caught a glimpse of a UCF National Champ sign in MEXICO. Didn't have the camera to capture the moment

I must have been on the wrong cruise, our UCF gear got nothing but a smart ass Bama fans "But we're the real one" comment and a Auburn fan who said "I'm not talking to you"- but was joking.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
I must have been on the wrong cruise, our UCF gear got nothing but a smart ass Bama fans "But we're the real one" comment and a Auburn fan who said "I'm not talking to you"- but was joking.

Yeah, see, that's why I couldn't have been on that cruise. I would have thrown that SOB over board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT