ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball tickets just now arrived!

UCFProf

Golden Knight
Nov 13, 2011
Separate pass cards for women's games. Frosty coupon. Voucher for this year's bobblehead. Do's and don't for contacting recruits and players so we don't go on probation again. So exciting to have a classy coach and organization. Be there Monday (Sunday for Women's game).

Thanks for posting, AVE. The shocker for me was seeing USF listing freshman Mike Bibby, Jr. I saw his grandfather, Henry, play freshman ball at UCLA in 1969. He's one of only four players to start on 3 national champion teams; later played on an NBA champion and in two other NBA finals. and coached at Southern Cal. His son played in the NBA for 14 years before retiring. Frosh Henry had an Afro and now 40 years later, big hair is finally back.

Neat how the conference loses hall of fame coach Larry Brown but gains 3 new famous coach. UConn could compete for another national title. Can't recall when I've more anticipated a new season.

How come we didn't get parking passes/tickets this year, or was this just me?

How come we didn't get parking passes/tickets this year, or was this just me?

In prior years you only get parking passes if you donate over a certain amount of money. I think the minimum donation is $500 or $750.

Is there any good games on the women's bball schedule? Virgina Tech anygood? I have no clue about women's basketball, but I will gladly go to a game or two.

I always valet. Tell the valet that your seats are in the club and it is $6.

We're $100 donors but have faculty parking (but that costs $324 a year!).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT