ADVERTISEMENT

***BB Game Vs UH at noon***

I've been watching this. The refs have decided the last 7 minutes. It's typical basketball. It's why I hate organized b-ball.

I've been watching this. The refs have decided the last 7 minutes. It's typical basketball. It's why I hate organized b-ball.
Also Gray looks like Fiona. If Shrek breaks into a game and takes him, I won't be surprised.

Plenty of leg room in UCF's student row section today.

IMG_20180203_120536.jpg

Can I just say the overuse of obnoxiously loud and annoying techno music at every stoppage of play at our games is brutal. Coming out of a timeout with around 3 minutes, the crowd was trying to rally our guys to come back with a U! C! F! chant and we were completely drowned out by techno and just gave up on it. Let the moment ride a bit, seems fairly obvious.

Reactions: Knight_Light
I was surprised to see the poor turnout for the student section. I've seen more students in attendance during school breaks.

UCF Students as a whole are pretty pathetic, just like a majority of their alumni.

Students now only show if free t shirts are giving out as 99.9% of them won't show up to cheer their classmates on for "free" (no promos).

Zero school pride. Sad.

Last edited:
Seems like once DJs players are gone, we're destined to be duking it out with USF and ECU to not finish last every year.
It honestly does seem that way. Next year if Taco comes back and BJ is healthy (and Dawkin's son plays) we could be OK. Long shot though.

Taco may be injury prone along with BJ. Not sure yet.

I'm just not certain about next year. Everyone will have a year more under their belt. We lose A.J.....

Thoughts?

Saturday noon tips and student attendance don't correlate very well. If you're doing college right, you should be in no condition to attend a bball game at that time.
yeah UCF has never done Noon games well in anything & you are never going to get the same passion for college basketball in Florida.

UCF attendance problems with basketball and football have more to do with Alumni not buying season tickets & showing up. UCF students are not that much different than FSU students. FSU has had Noon kickoffs in Football as a Top 10 team with the student section half empty at kickoff and their basketball turnout by students is not very consistent either. The difference is that the locals there buy season tickets. The season ticket issue at UCF is even more of a challenge with basketball bc Orlando has an NBA team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT