ADVERTISEMENT

FOX Sports Announces Friday Night Utah vs UCF Matchup

Don't make any stupid plans for Black Friday Thanksgiving Weekend. Utah favored preseason to win conference.​

FOX Sports Announces Friday Night Utah vs UCF Matchup​

I re-watched Gus's interview and I overlooked a point he made the first time I saw it.

"In our conference there's a good chance we'll have at least two" CFP spots.

That's huge. UCF could theoretically get left out of the conference championship game, but still be awarded a CFP invite.

I re-watched Gus's interview and I overlooked a point he made the first time I saw it.

That's huge. UCF could theoretically get left out of the conference championship game, but still be awarded a CFP invite.
I think two is the likely limit unless three teams have just blockbuster amazing seasons the same year. Which likely means both champ game participants unless it is a blowout and the 3rd place B12 team has a strong resume.

I think two is the likely limit unless three teams have just blockbuster amazing seasons the same year. Which likely means both champ game participants unless it is a blowout and the 3rd place B12 team has a strong resume.
We don’t have divisions so we’d have to make the CCG to get 2nd bid. It would be almost impossible unless 3 teams all only lose 1 game. 2 losses they’d just put SEC and Bug 10 teams over us.

How will that happen when the SEC will complain if they don't get at least 8 spots?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT