ADVERTISEMENT

Be aware, sheeple!

Happy Hands

Golden Knight
Sep 18, 2009
I was in a Home Depot parking lot yesterday with my two toddler age daughters when a sixty something year old lady approached us. She asked me if I go on youtube, which is a weird question by itself. Then she told me to "search Jade Helm 15, make sure you have non perishable food on hand, have a way to protect your family and are right with Jesus. I'm just getting the word out. This is it. This is the end!"

It was at a Home Depot I don't usually go to (I live less than a mile from the HD corporate center so the store closest to me is usually on its toes). She didn't purchase anything, so it seemed that she was just doing her civic duty and raising awareness of the forthcoming government assault on it's citizens. I didn't get a chance to ask her if jet fuel can melt steel beams.

I'm just passing along the message. Be ready!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Thanks for the heads up - gotta be ready for SHTF! Not a single absurd doom & gloom thing on YouTube hasn't happened. Best believe the govt won't pull anything off that hasn't been accurately predicted on YouTube.

Reactions: Happy Hands
Pics or GTFO.
maxresdefault.jpg

Question for the WC: Is there a preferred tinfoil brand? Will the generic brand really be able to help keep the gubment from reading my thoughts or do I need to spend the extra $?

Don't have any tin foil, does Aluminum work?

Clearly the lady is confused, end of the world doesn't happen until Tuesday after the big announcement.

Question for the WC: Is there a preferred tinfoil brand? Will the generic brand really be able to help keep the gubment from reading my thoughts or do I need to spend the extra $?
Probably need top quality tin foil. I don't think stores carry it on the shelf. But I'm sure Publix can special order it for you.

Yep, the US Government needs the most elite Special Operators that this country has, to invade cities run by fat bumpkin rednecks in remote areas of the county. Makes sense. This is clearly a job that the Green Army couldn't handle.

I bet Area 51 is involved.

Reactions: anon_x731qvsnsyb8i
Yep, the US Government needs the most elite Special Operators that this country has, to invade cities run by fat bumpkin rednecks in remote areas of the county. Makes sense. This is clearly a job that the Green Army couldn't handle.

I bet Area 51 is involved.

Unless..you know, there might be former Spec Ops in right wing militias training those militias, you know...folks like Yeager?

Reactions: jetsaholic
It's training for the topography of Eastern Europe. Which varies from suburbia to the wasteland, much like the West.

One thing that people aren't aware of is the dissolution of Posse Comitatus in 2012. That is alarming. Stood since 1878.

Posse Comitatus has not been dissolved ... modified, yes ... but what you really need to worry about is that it never applied to the Coast Guard, Navy or Marine Corps ... they are the ones have been plotting and the ones that we should really worry about. Why do you think the F-35B is being rushed into USMC service and that the F-35A software is limited and buggy to the point where it hinders flight control during dogfights?*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT