ADVERTISEMENT

Best Wings in Orlando

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
Per Rogerz request.

Gators is pretty good (grilled wings).

Wing House is hit or miss depending on location.

As mentioned, the wings at Anthony's Coal Fired are great.

There is a place in Longwood I want to try called Papa Bee's. Anyone been there?

Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
I know all you snobs will bash me, but Publix and Pizza Hut are up there.
Publix honestly has the best wings of any place I've ever been. They are amazing.

Frank's Place - Ocoee - Fried, Grilled, Frank's Fever sauce, and the best home made blue cheese in town.

Mamak's Asian wings are awesome, but their sauces kind of suck. I have no idea how they get them so crispy, though.

One of my favorites is bubbalous wings. They don't have a large selection of sauces but the chicken is tasty. Smoked then grilled (or fried)
Posted from Rivals Mobile

i love the Anthony's CF wings more than their pizza. For whatever reason they also have a great tasting salad.

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
Per Rogerz request.

There is a place in Longwood I want to try called Papa Bee's. Anyone been there?
Gators Dockside? They are the worse wings restaurant ever, and one of the worst restaurants I have ever been to period...Their wings are small, and the one by Waterford never cooked them right. I know it sucks dealing with bad tipping college students but seriously their service is almost as bad as their food.

Wing house is okay

The best wings in Orlando became Duffys the second they opened their location in millennium...think ale house back when ale house only had its original Jupiter location...

Joe, Papa Bees has been around forever. I have never been but wanted to check out their new location. My friend raves about their wings.

I love Gators Dockside grilled hot garlic wings.
party0021.r191677.gif

Joe, Papa Bees has been around forever. I have never been but wanted to check out their new location. My friend raves about their wings.

party0021.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Dmarino110:
Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
Per Rogerz request.

Gators Dockside? They are the worse wings restaurant ever, and one of the worst restaurants I have ever been to period...Their wings are small, and the one by Waterford never cooked them right. I know it sucks dealing with bad tipping college students but seriously their service is almost as bad as their food.

Wing house is okay

The best wings in Orlando became Duffys the second they opened their location in millennium...think ale house back when ale house only had its original Jupiter location...
Your opinions on food and especially drink are complete and utter stammering drivel.

Kathy's Wings in Lockhart. They only have Bud Light on draft and there are drive by shootings at night. Get your wings during the day and get out.

Dockside Caribbean jerk grilled = amazing.

Kathy's in Lockhart = win. Just have to go during the day and with protection.

You guys raved about Kathy's but the one time I had them they were no better than Beef O Bradys.

Premier adult and fairvilla would be out of biz, if Publix sold there stuff too...

Publix has everything amazing!!!

Publix Bakery is dangerous too!!

Gators I used to eat tooooooo many.. They are good..
I would also say Froggers had decent ones back in the day..
Winghouse actually is decent, but really does depend on who the cook is.. sometimes good, sometimes egh..

You all need to get some Sports Grill in you! Special Grill, Dale Style, BBQ, or Miami Heats..
I have taken people from Buffalo and they said Sports Grill wings are as good as theirs...

This post was edited on 1/29 3:24 PM by mach3ucf

Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
You guys raved about Kathy's but the one time I had them they were no better than Beef O Bradys.
Okay Pizza Hut lover... Maybe the thrill of picking them up makes them all the tastier

Originally posted by mach3ucf:
Premier adult and fairvilla would be out of biz, if Publix sold there stuff too...

Publix has everything amazing!!!

Publix Bakery is dangerous too!!

Gators I used to eat tooooooo many.. They are good..
I would also say Froggers had decent ones back in the day..
Winghouse actually is decent, but really does depend on who the cook is.. sometimes good, sometimes egh..

You all need to get some Sports Grill in you! Special Grill, Dale Style, BBQ, or Miami Heats..
I have taken people from Buffalo and they said Sports Grill wings are as good as theirs...

This post was edited on 1/29 3:24 PM by mach3ucf
The retard translator must not be working today. WTF did that say?

This post was edited on 1/29 7:56 PM by cnsaguy

Originally posted by UCFWayne:

party0021.r191677.gif
Papa Bee's rocks. That place is freaking awesome. They used to give free beer, too. Wings are simply awesome. Better than Knight Out Pub when they were still around. You need to check them out. You'll thank me later.

Double dipped wings at PRs Taco Palace. With a side of train shots.

I've found that most places are hit or miss on wings...sometimes they are great and sometimes not. I have not been to a place that has been super consistent cooking their wings. That said, I used to love to eat the wings at Cheers over by Tangelo Park near I-drive. Although it's a dive bar and it's been a couple years since I've been, they made the most consistently good wings anywhere.

Originally posted by fabknight:

I've found that most places are hit or miss on wings...sometimes they are great and sometimes not. I have not been to a place that has been super consistent cooking their wings. That said, I used to love to eat the wings at Cheers over by Tangelo Park near I-drive. Although it's a dive bar and it's been a couple years since I've been, they made the most consistently good wings anywhere.
lol Cheers. Those were the days.

Originally posted by UCFRogerz:

Originally posted by fabknight:

lol Cheers. Those were the days.
Yes they were. I learned a lot about coworkers at that place...the truth serum flowed freely there.

Top Wings:

RG Brewskis is amazing. Their homemade Blue Cheese is thick as good as it gets. Papa Bees just moved to a new spot across from Slyman (Lyman) HS. Great wings. $3 all you can drink beer if you sit at the bar. Publix is awesome. If you have a few friends over, order 50 breaded and they are tasty, HUGE and inexpensive.
Gator's are overpriced and not half as big good as the before mentioned joints.

Never been a wing guy. They always look and taste disgusting to me, even when I am wasted. If I eat them, it is usually Publix, cold out of the fridge the next day. That is a fine luncheon.

Is Josie's still around in Metrowest? They were easily the best I ever had in Orlando. Publix can be pretty good. I prefer wings to be dry and crisp like theirs. I actually like them better the longer they've been under the hot lamp for a bit.

Ahhhh......Josie's......wish they had one of those up in North Orlando. Last time I was on the west side of town it was still off of Hiawassee and Raleigh area.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Per Rogerz request.

Dafuk you want wings when there's Del Taco?????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT