ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Twitter-Gif.gif
Way to go Brandon. DeSantis FTW

Twitter-Gif.gif

Interesting point is the Biden regime spent billions of taxpayer money to vaccinate the world. At the time was sold to the sheep that it would stop the spread. 😉 just blew a few billion away.
Plus Neverending testing. Pharma loves the government.

Interesting point is the Biden regime spent billions of taxpayer money to vaccinate the world. At the time was sold to the sheep that it would stop the spread. 😉 just blew a few billion away.
Why are you chuds so against preventing serious illness and death throughout the world?

It's a waste of tax dollars at this point and only leading to a bigger and more powerful government. If you want the vax, pay for it yourself.

Handyman duties and responsibilities​

A Handyman is generally responsible for electrical, mechanical and plumbing related repairs. Depending on the company, they may engage with landscape maintenance employees to ensure the exterior areas are kept in good condition. Here are some common duties performed by a Handyman:

• Perform electrical repairs in community areas, including lights and laundry.
  • Ensure mechanical equipment is in working order and fixed as necessary.
  • Complete general building cleaning and maintenance.
  • Install and replace floors, stairs and piping as needed.
  • Repair and paint doors, windows, walls, ceilings, roofs and other parts of the building.
  • Maintain trash and recycling receptacles around the facility.
  • Maintain and repair air conditioning and heating systems as required.

Handyman duties and responsibilities​

A Handyman is generally responsible for electrical, mechanical and plumbing related repairs. Depending on the company, they may engage with landscape maintenance employees to ensure the exterior areas are kept in good condition. Here are some common duties performed by a Handyman:

• Perform electrical repairs in community areas, including lights and laundry.
  • Ensure mechanical equipment is in working order and fixed as necessary.
  • Complete general building cleaning and maintenance.
  • Install and replace floors, stairs and piping as needed.
  • Repair and paint doors, windows, walls, ceilings, roofs and other parts of the building.
  • Maintain trash and recycling receptacles around the facility.
  • Maintain and repair air conditioning and heating systems as required.
Why do you keep posting job descriptions that you are incapable and unqualified to do?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
26166309.jpg
Why do I want my tax money spent on another country to get them a vaccine that doesn't slow the spread? We are mountains in debt and in no position to be vaccinating the world with a vaccine that doesn't even slow the spread.
26166309.jpg

Why do I want my tax money spent on another country to get them a vaccine that doesn't slow the spread? We are mountains in debt and in no position to be vaccinating the world with a vaccine that doesn't even slow the spread.
All of the vax-nazis are just big government shills. They want the nanny state to tell them what is best because they never learned to read or comprehend things enough to form an opinion. They are scared and stupid, so they defer to authority.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^

How can someone be this self-unaware? She wants to close businesses for a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate.

Reactions: THX_UCF2
I must really be craving attention tonight. Is the gay bar closed for MLK day?

Oh you poor chud. It doesn’t matter what you want tax money spent on. Our elected officials decided it was a noble cause to share a vaccine that prevents serious disease and death with other countries. You can BDS about it like you do everything else for the next 3 years, but we are still going to use our resources to provide support to other countries.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
She wasn't even present for the OSHA hearing because she was home, triple vaxxed, and had covid. Fvck that stupid bitch and her requests of nonsense regulations for everyone else. She can stay home with the sniffles.
Where does it say she had covid?

She has diabetes and doesn't want covid, not really that hard to understand.
Everybody on the court and allowed in the court are vaccinated.

Guess she doesn't have all that much faith in the vaccine, but she was still OK with mandating it for everybody. Hypocrisy at its finest, but what else would you expect from a fat RBG clone

Everybody on the court and allowed in the court are vaccinated.

Guess she doesn't have all that much faith in the vaccine, but she was still OK with mandating it for everybody. Hypocrisy at its finest, but what else would you expect from a fat RBG clone

You have turned into a full on nutter havent you?

He should request that she wears a dildo on her head. A lot of things aren't difficult but you shouldn't be forced because someone is scared. They already confirmed cloth masks do essentially nothing. My 2020 argument

Yes, why not just get rid of every requirement that we have to protect others? Why should drinking and driving and things like that be illegal? If you dont like it, just keep your ass of the roads I guess right?

You have turned into a full on nutter havent you?
Lol. Nope, but anybody that is vaxxed and will only be around others that are vaxxed, and yet still has to stay home out of fear, to vote for everybody else being forced to get vaxxed is not someone that is thinking with a clear mind. She's a fat diabetic authoritarian bitch and this proves it.

Lol. Nope, but anybody that is vaxxed and will only be around others that are vaxxed, and yet still has to stay home out of fear, to vote for everybody else being forced to get vaxxed is not someone that is thinking with a clear mind. She's a fat diabetic authoritarian bitch and this proves it.
Yes, an authoritarian who "asks" someobody to do something, they didnt, so she just made other arrangements, because that is what authoritarians do, or something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT