ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Getting closer to 400k deaths on his watch from the fauci flu. Can he blame dementia for the lie?
Well, ain't THIS sweet. First, Biden is dictator for DARING TO ISSUE CONSEQUENCES for when average citizens deliberately endanger the public's health. But when these stupid yahoo's don't get vaccinated, he's the old man who is RESPONSIBLE for their Covid deaths. Oooooooooookay. :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with non-stop whining, I guess. But a little consistency in your Chud Logic would sure be nice. :)

Last edited:
Well, ain't THIS sweet. First, Biden is dictator for DARING TO ISSUE CONSEQUENCES for when average citizens deliberately endanger the public's health. But when these stupid yahoo's don't get vaccinated, he's the old man who is RESPONSIBLE for their Covid deaths. Oooooooooookay. :rolleyes:

There's nothing with non-stop whining, I guess. But a little consistency in your Chud Logic would sure be nice. :)
I’m telling you. @KNIGHTTIME^ is suffering from mental illness. He obsesses that Covid is nothing with a “0.000001% death rate” then in the next post, he’s obsesses that 400,000 people are dying. He’s just a low life, POS, pathetic loser. If you ever met these morons outside of this forum, you would probably laugh in their faces

Getting closer to 400k deaths on his watch from the fauci flu. Can he blame dementia for the lie?

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Good grief. Last time I checked, the posters here who care about Covid deaths are STILL here saying The Same Damn Thing: GET YOUR ASS VACCINATED.
And all your kids 5+ too?! Even pro-vax celebs aren't sure about that one. It doens't help Pfizer is changing inactive ingredients to things not even EUA for age groups under Moderna, which uses the same. No new EUA, just 'go.'

It's not that we're against vaccines. We're against ...
  • The lie they reduce the spread with any significance, 41% reduction overall, at best in the most recently, commonly quoted 'pro-mandate' literature/push (until people read the actual study)
  • The reality that a 91% effective vaccination rate is required, which is impossible, even if we get 91% total vaccination rate
  • Pushing it on younger and younger kids when Pfizer admits they never bothered to collect safety data, let alone only a little over 1,000 kids received it during the trial, and the placebos did almost as good. Even the FDA moaned over and over about that ... until now, as those people at the FDA have been replaced.

This 'everyone needs to be vaxed to stop the spread' is getting old. The vaccines were never designed to stop the spread, and they are pretty much not doing so with any significance. Maybe they will if we actually update them, but Pharma isn't interested. But that all aside, in reality ...

SARS-CoV-2 is so endemic, regular exposure is actually reducing the spread more than anything, and ... it's still out there. Cases are up 25-40% over the past 6+ weeks now.

Captain-Underpanties-1024x683.jpg
And all your kids 5+ too?! Even pro-vax celebs aren't sure about that one. It doens't help Pfizer is changing inactive ingredients to things not even EUA for age groups under Moderna, which uses the same. No new EUA, just 'go.'

It's not that we're against vaccines. We're against ...
  • The lie they reduce the spread with any significance, 41% reduction overall, at best in the most recently, commonly quoted 'pro-mandate' literature/push (until people read the actual study)
  • The reality that a 91% effective vaccination rate is required, which is impossible, even if we get 91% total vaccination rate
  • Pushing it on younger and younger kids when Pfizer admits they never bothered to collect safety data, let alone only a little over 1,000 kids received it during the trial, and the placebos did almost as good. Even the FDA moaned over and over about that ... until now, as those people at the FDA have been replaced.

This 'everyone needs to be vaxed to stop the spread' is getting old. The vaccines were never designed to stop the spread, and they are pretty much not doing so with any significance. Maybe they will if we actually update them, but Pharma isn't interested. But that all aside, in reality ...

SARS-CoV-2 is so endemic, regular exposure is actually reducing the spread more than anything, and ... it's still out there. Cases are up 25-40% over the past 6+ weeks now.
Captain-Underpanties-1024x683.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster

Lol, 55 years to produce the data for Pfizers vaccine seems reasonable.
It's going to be heavily redacted due to NDAs and various indemnifications.

So in science we use a control group to verify data and stats against. I just watched a live broadcast on Blaze TV about the history of the COVID and such. They did a Q and A with a doctor Cole's. Somebody asked why the push for 100% vaxxed and why ignore all those who got the Rona and survived?

The thinking is the vaccines are leaky and in England right now 80% of the infections and deaths are from the vaccinated. If you force everyone to get the shot you essentially wipe out a control group . you wipe out the group who got it and lived . you then have no data to compare A to B because all of us would be in group A . This way you have no bench marks to measure how good or poor your mRNA therapy is working.

I actually think these doctors I saw tonight might be onto something. Wipe out your control groups and nobody can disprove anything you are saying. Funny how both Moderna and Pfizer were initially required to maintain their control groups but both companies wiped them out when FDA gave emergency approval.

Conspiracy theory or not ,here in America their actions are reducing or eliminating the control groups . This is happening. why? I can't answer it other than money between those pushing the mandates and the people making the vaccines.

giphy.gif
So in science we use a control group to verify data and stats against. I just watched a live broadcast on Blaze TV about the history of the COVID and such. They did a Q and A with a doctor Cole's. Somebody asked why the push for 100% vaxxed and why ignore all those who got the Rona and survived?

The thinking is the vaccines are leaky and in England right now 80% of the infections and deaths are from the vaccinated. If you force everyone to get the shot you essentially wipe out a control group . you wipe out the group who got it and lived . you then have no data to compare A to B because all of us would be in group A . This way you have no bench marks to measure how good or poor your mRNA therapy is working.

I actually think these doctors I saw tonight might be onto something. Wipe out your control groups and nobody can disprove anything you are saying. Funny how both Moderna and Pfizer were initially required to maintain their control groups but both companies wiped them out when FDA gave emergency approval.

Conspiracy theory or not ,here in America their actions are reducing or eliminating the control groups . This is happening. why? I can't answer it other than money between those pushing the mandates and the people making the vaccines.

giphy.gif

Lol, 55 years to produce the data for Pfizers vaccine seems reasonable.

images

I've been saying this for a few months. If they eliminate the control group, anytime there is a spike they can just chalk it up to a new variant and sell another shot. Plus, side effects would be impossible to quantify.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
gangs-all-here-spongebob.gif
I've been saying this for a few months. If they eliminate the control group, anytime there is a spike they can just chalk it up to a new variant and sell another shot. Plus, side effects would be impossible to quantify.

gangs-all-here-spongebob.gif

60% of the US population are fully vaccinated, and 69% have had at least one shot. Add to that those who have had Covid, and don't need to get the shot, If the vaccine was going to get rid of the Fauci/Wuhan flu it would have all but done it already. I am not against the shot, I have had both of them, I personally know 4 people Fauci Flu has killed, all were 80 years old or older, and the last one had both of his shots.

Wuhan just like the Spanish flu has hit in 2 major waves, over the course of 2 years, and it is not going to go away in our lifetimes. We have and will continue to get better at treating it, and the Wuhan vaccines are here to stay.

DhV4TbHXcAA8tzn.jpg
60% of the US population are fully vaccinated, and 69% have had at least one shot. Add to that those who have had Covid, and don't need to get the shot, If the vaccine was going to get rid of the Fauci/Wuhan flu it would have all but done it already. I am not against the shot, I have had both of them, I personally know 4 people Fauci Flu has killed, all were 80 years old or older, and the last one had both of his shots.

Wuhan just like the Spanish flu has hit in 2 major waves, over the course of 2 years, and it is not going to go away in our lifetimes. We have and will continue to get better at treating it, and the Wuhan vaccines are here to stay.
I’ll listen to the experts over this guy

DhV4TbHXcAA8tzn.jpg

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet
Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet

tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
Excuse me Ucfmikes, but you forgot a few.

Excuse me Ucfmikes, but you forgot a few.
I would fill up 3 pages of nonsense rebuttals for these unemployed losers and their shit for brains arguments, but I actually work while they search Twitter from their mother’s basement 24/7

Isn’t ironic that the vaccinated are actually out their living lives and the unvaccinated are cowering at home?

89 infections....87 fully vaccinated

I'm calling bs on pfizer or the chuds claiming you're 5x less likely to get covid with the vaccine. This is a great example of a large data set.
The 5x number the CDC states is from June-July is based on the CDC not counting 'breakthrough infections' unless they result in ICU stays or deaths after April. So it's utterly useless.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
The 5x number the CDC states is from June-July is based on the CDC not counting 'breakthrough infections' unless they result in ICU stays or deaths after April. So it's utterly useless.

dbie2lg-6e4cf045-fbec-4ade-90b6-29b0cdf7a288.gif

It’s utterly useless, so your fatass is sitting at home or going to an empty stadium with 2 masks, while the rest of us are living life. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Isn’t ironic that the vaccinated are actually out their living lives and the unvaccinated are cowering at home?
Incredibly ironic given these same posters were ridiculing all of the conscientious people trying stay safe and follow the Covid health guidelines last year.

Sadly, I suspect we're about to enter another bad winter -- and, of course, we'll hear it's because of 'those worthless vaccines.'

don’t know what you are trying to argue ..imagine the wave numbers with 0% vaccinated and behavior is very different now most places compared to half of 2020 where there wasn’t packed indoor events

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT