ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Yes, an authoritarian who "asks" someobody to do something, they didnt, so she just made other arrangements, because that is what authoritarians do, or something.
An authoritarian that voted to make everyone else do something whether they wanted to or not.

I assumed morning consult is legit . I’ll delete it
Please don't. It goes to show that not all chud data comes from one side of the aisle. It's easy to believe whatever our confirmation bias tells us, and this is a great example of that.

Yeah, we have no laws requiring people to do things they dont want to do, so authoritarian.
Strawman as usual.

Simple question: was Sotomayor safe to be among other vaxxed people when she herself was vaxxed?

Strawman as usual.

Simple question: was Sotomayor safe to be among other vaxxed people when she herself was vaxxed?

It isnt a strawman, I dont think you know what that word means. You cant argue she is an authoritarian because she wants people to do something they dont want to do, while ignoring the fact we have shit loads of laws that either force or prevent people from doing things they do/dont want to do. You can probably make that argument for every law on the books. Thats a horrible definition of an authoritarian.

I dont understand why you are so enraged by this. SHe was asking for a courtesy, Gorcich declined, and she just worked remote. You are making a much bigger deal out of it than it really is. She has a pre existing condition, she wants to try and be as safe as possible, the horror I know.

It isnt a strawman, I dont think you know what that word means. You cant argue she is an authoritarian because she wants people to do something they dont want to do, while ignoring the fact we have shit loads of laws that either force or prevent people from doing things they do/dont want to do. You can probably make that argument for every law on the books. Thats a horrible definition of an authoritarian.

I dont understand why you are so enraged by this. SHe was asking for a courtesy, Gorcich declined, and she just worked remote. You are making a much bigger deal out of it than it really is. She has a pre existing condition, she wants to try and be as safe as possible, the horror I know.
Her preexisting condition shouldn't be a problem since she is vaxxed and everybody around her is vaxxed. Correct?

Her preexisting condition shouldn't be a problem since she is vaxxed and everybody around her is vaxxed. Correct?
You know that isnt correct and people with health issues can still be at risk. It helps, but it isnt perfect. WHy even ask that question when you know the answer? Quit playing dumb.

You know that isnt correct and people with health issues can still be at risk. It helps, but it isnt perfect. WHy even ask that question when you know the answer? Quit playing dumb.
So only people with other health issues can still be at risk. But the vaccine works to mitigate that risk. But only if everyone else also gets the vaccine to mitigate the risk. But even then, it's still not safe to be around them.

Do you realize how insane your logic is?

So only people with other health issues can still be at risk. But the vaccine works to mitigate that risk. But only if everyone else also gets the vaccine to mitigate the risk. But even then, it's still not safe to be around them.

Do you realize how insane your logic is?

Jesus christ she asked if he would wear a mask, that is it. You are asking as if she was making some crazy demands. Remind me to never ask you for a small favor, with your reaction to this I am sure you would just spit on me or something.

Jesus christ she asked if he would wear a mask, that is it. You are asking as if she was making some crazy demands. Remind me to never ask you for a small favor, with your reaction to this I am sure you would just spit on me or something.
Why should he need to wear a mask around her? Just explain that if you still maintain that the vaxxes do what they are supposed to do

Why should he need to wear a mask around her? Just explain that if you still maintain that the vaxxes do what they are supposed to do

She shouldnt, you are right, I am bored with this and you pretending to be stupid. How dare she ask a simple courtesy of a super Super Jesusy Republican man, maybe we can have her disbarred or something for such an act. Have a good one, Ill let you continue throwing your tantrum with someone else.

She shouldnt, you are right, I am bored with this and you pretending to be stupid. How dare she ask a simple courtesy of a super Super Jesusy Republican man, maybe we can have her disbarred or something for such an act. Have a good one, Ill let you continue throwing your tantrum with someone else.
Lol. You aren't bored, you are just caught in a logical trap that you can't explain your way out of. You worship vaccines and authoritarianism and have closed your mind to considering the alternatives.

Lol. You aren't bored, you are just caught in a logical trap that you can't explain your way out of. You worship vaccines and authoritarianism and have closed your mind to considering the alternatives.

I already answered that question, and you just keep asking it over and over, so yes, it is boring to go around in circles and being asked the same question that one I already answered, and two, you already knew the answer. Trust me, you arent smart enough to put people in a "logical trap", you just make every conversation you are involved in way more stupid. If you want my answer, just go back a few posts, but I am not going to sit here and answered the same damn question for you over and over. You have turned into a complete nut job, and you are boring.

I already answered that question, and you just keep asking it over and over, so yes, it is boring to go around in circles and being asked the same question that one I already answered, and two, you already knew the answer. Trust me, you arent smart enough to put people in a "logical trap", you just make every conversation you are involved in way more stupid. If you want my answer, just go back a few posts, but I am not going to sit here and answered the same damn question for you over and over. You have turned into a complete nut job, and you are boring.
The question I keep asking has gone unanswered. You can't answer it, so you deflect and him-haw trying to find ways around it to avoid the ACTUAL question.

But you always do that, because you are little more than a flamethrower.

The question I keep asking has gone unanswered. You can't answer it, so you deflect and him-haw trying to find ways around it to avoid the ACTUAL question.

But you always do that, because you are little more than a flamethrower.
Cool, have a good one then.

Yeah, we have no laws requiring people to do things they dont want to do, so authoritarian.
And how many civil liberties organizations are against most of them?

1) As many warned with seat belt laws ... not only would it be used as a justification for many other laws, which the following generations would accept, but ...

2) Pull overs for over not wearing your seat belt would be one of the most justified police procedures to allow 'probable cause' of something much worse.

This is were I really have a problem with people like yourself @Cubs79

You not only are proof of #1, but you have no problem with it leading to #2.

And how many civil liberties organizations are against most of them?

1) As many warned with seat belt laws ... not only would it be used as a justification for many other laws, which the following generations would accept, but ...

2) Pull overs for over not wearing your seat belt would be one of the most justified police procedures to allow 'probable cause' of something much worse.

This is were I really have a problem with people like yourself @Cubs79

You not only are proof of #1, but you have no problem with it leading to #2.

WHat are you talking about? I have made my thoughts known on abusive police practices on this board many times, so you just completely made that up. And the reason people have problems with libertarians is because you have the political philosophy of a selfish child who doesnt understand we live in an interconnected society, and there are some things we all have to do to sacrifice for the benefit of society. Drunk driving laws, paying taxes, dealing with security at airports, selling dangerous drugs, etc etc are all laws designed to benefit society a a whole, that most people have no real issues with (airport security and tax structure we might have some disagreements, but I think most people realize we have to pay taxes and have some levels of airport security) But yes, asking a coworker (not a law, not a demand, just a request) to wear a mask when they are sitting beside you, I guess is authoritarian, or something.

Last edited:

Big gay Mike has a tiktok account.

52212451.jpg

That’s what people say about you everyday chud 🤣🤣🤣
Really? Because normally when he posts something here, people respond in an adult manner even if it is in disagreement. You, OTOH, post and people wonder if you are 14 years old or just mentally retarded and stole a laptop from the neighbor lady.

Really? Because normally when he posts something here, people respond in an adult manner even if it is in disagreement. You, OTOH, post and people wonder if you are 14 years old or just mentally retarded and stole a laptop from the neighbor lady.
@Crazyhole

fy62931uryr61.jpg

New numbers out of Belgium show that 1 in 4 fully vaxxed and boosted persons now have myocarditis or pericarditis.

So much for totally safe and effective.

New numbers out of Belgium show that 1 in 4 fully vaxxed and boosted persons now have myocarditis or pericarditis.

But you won't see President Biden won't call a meeting together to ask anyone in Big Opoid to use Baylor's traditional, royalty-free, proven effective, much easier to manufacturer and store, SARS-CoV-2 vaccine for adults under 30 to avoid most of these issues.

"Safe and effective! Safe for kids! So much so, if you say otherwise, we'll censor you and threaten to take away your license to practice!"

But you won't see President Biden won't call a meeting together to ask anyone in Big Opoid to use Baylor's traditional, royalty-free, proven effective, much easier to manufacturer and store, SARS-CoV-2 vaccine for adults under 30 to avoid most of these issues.

"Safe and effective! Safe for kids! So much so, if you say otherwise, we'll censor you and threaten to take away your license to practice!"

People who want to be vaccinated have been vacccinated, a new vaccine is great, but it isnt going to change peoples minds on taking the vaccine or not. It will help with getting vaccines to world populations who havent had as much available though.

The at home tests are a good strategy to get the case numbers down. 😉

If you're not reporting you don't have covid.

Good lord. You guys reject every thing they suggest, and now you are going to make the home tests as some sort of conspiracy to deflate #s?

Reactions: Ucfmikes

When you say stuff like this, typically you're supposed to produce the actual evidence of your claim.

This was always the goal. Covid just made it a possibility because you never let a crisis go to waste.

Sheep attitude. They vaccine doesn't stop the spread. Who cares if he wants to be unvaccinated? So now we are losing people in health care for no reason. Maybe he has natural immunity? Who knows. We are turning into a nation of weak betas.
And here comes the broken record, rinse, repeat, recycle diarrhea from Melvin:

vaccine doesn't stop the spread--we got it. You've only posted this 5 billion times.

who cares if he wants to be unvaccinated? His employer, dumb ass.

We are losing people for no reason--no, he didn't follow rules of his employment. You and he might not like that but tough shit. If you want to cite rules, follow them.

Maybe he has natural immunity?--I'm sure if he did, he would have announced it from the rooftops for the rest of the chuds like you to drool to.

Who knows?--Exactly. You don't know. This is as dumb as @Boston.Knight claiming a suicide was death by vaccine.

Weak betas--You posted this and cried about it. Talk about being a.beta.

Got anything else I can vivisect???

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT