ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

The "up to date" part is a nice little addition, isn't it? It's hard to change the definition of "fully vaccinated", but up to date can change whenever they would like it to.

This may actually save Moderna, seeing as how their stock has tanked recently.

9uvRFKF.jpg

The "up to date" part is a nice little addition, isn't it? It's hard to change the definition of "fully vaccinated", but up to date can change whenever they would like it to.

This may actually save Moderna, seeing as how their stock has tanked recently.
Yeah...it is almost better if the shot sucks and is needed every 3 months. No liability and a recurring revenue stream.

circlejerk.gif

Yeah...it is almost better if the shot sucks and is needed every 3 months. No liability and a recurring revenue stream.
I wonder what else they could add into "up to date". Flu shots, perhaps? Other vaccines? The sky is the limit, it would seem.

They rarely get the chance to make billions of profits per quarter with zero liability and no marketing costs. Even forced demand.

Technical degree
Means that the degree you got from a school is not accredited except at the school itself. There is a standard degree in which at the least takes 4 years and there is a technical degree which can take as little as 4 weeks. Usually the schools that offer technical degrees are for-profit private schools which tend to butcher the course. Such as taking out the standard liberal art requirements, Taking out the requirements for advanced classes, etc.

For the most part they are not accepted by other schools except the school you got it from. They tend to not be valued by employers. Due to the fact that if a diploma says Masters(type of degree) on it it technically doesn't mean anything.

They rarely get the chance to make billions of profits per quarter with zero liability and no marketing costs. Even forced demand.
Yeah, but its just a complete coincidence when "public health measures" coincide with record profits. Certainly not like military contractors.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
100 posts by @Crazyhole and not one response 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂

Lol, I've got him on ignore. I see that it looks like he posted like 20 times and nobody responded to him, LMAO. #nofriends
Hahahahaha! You have no friends. You can’t keep anyone on ignore. This is your life. Of course you “see that I posted 20 times without a response.”

That’s Golden 😂😂😂😂😂

This game has probably gone on far longer than it should have. Dude, if you need to talk, just call me. No pretenses, all past nonsense aside, you have an ear if you want one.

Maybe there’s no major database of data for vaccine injuries because there are no mass occurrence “vaccine injuries” occurring?
That is one possibility. But also you can’t find what you’re not looking for.

Fortunately we are on the downhill side of this nonsense, for the most part.
The narrative will last another 3+ years. mRNA flu vaccines, despite their failures during 3 years of clinical trials, are next. And we won't have the traditional, safer, royalty-free vaccine in the US for COVID either.

Patents and money ... $5T and growing. If you would have told me this in January, I would have laughed. It was a radical conspiracy theory. But now? Oh yeah, we're sheep and censoring everyone, every single expert, that points it out.

I don't see how the FDA doesn't pull the authorization for last year's vaccines pretty soon,
They won't. Just like they are approving things their own expert panels shoot down. But most of those people have either resigned, or been forced to, so I expect panels to keep approving things going foward.

The US FDA has finally become as bad as the US CDC. It was inevitable as the US CDC continually criticzied the US FDA over slow processes, and the top, most respected US FDA official's 'shot back' at the CDC, administration and definitely Pfizer's CEO ... publicly.

Many were already pissed about the rejection-yet-approval of the Alzheimer's drug.

as they no longer meet the standards that are required for one.
The only reason both the US FDA and EU EMA approved it was to get it into the arms of the elderly and high risk. That's now been released. The EMA also released the documentation about the substandard vials which showcases why waning immunity was no longer the case by April when it comes to Pfizer.

Makes you wonder if the Janssen (J&J), because it was popular in South Africa for the medical community, and not under the UK-US Pharma ecosphere, recevied the most scrutiny for a reason ... other than Israel, which has the best and most troubling documentation on Pfizer. The California data matching the Israeli data on Delta, at odds with the US CDC study, is also a big, red flag.

It's only the leaks as well as verification from the EU EMA, basically forcing the same on the US FDA, that we finally know how bad the early Pfizer yields and substandard the vials were. Again, it explains waning immunity very well, which drops off in statitics of those vials from April on-ward, meaning their is no such thing for the general population.

Now we just wait and see if there are significant long term side effects.
Frankly, considering the rate of immediate cardio inflamation at a higher rate than smallpox, and all the documented issues of CNS on-set by people who never had a CNS episode in their life before ... it's pretty much almost guaranteed. The downplay of the rate is just unreal, which is why the Israels have not mandated it on kids like we have in so many locales.

In 3-5 years, there will be Congressional inquiries why the US didn't start manufacturing the traditional vaccine once it became available. But Pharma is already at $5T, and will be $15T by then ... if our economy doesn't take before that.

If they start mandating mRNA flu vaccines this fall, which were a chronical failure in 3 years of clinical trials prior, which much higher rates of complications than traditional flu vaccines, that will be my 'bug out' call.

I'll retire to my homestead which I own outright, and go full-on prepper, and not just part-time. I'll probably find some local job and try to live as off-grid as possible, but I'll still have an address. This is what mob rule and censorship looks like.

b120b7c5-4840-419d-ac89-762fe852b7e3-112218_thanksgivingparade-7.jpg
The narrative will last another 3+ years. mRNA flu vaccines, despite their failures during 3 years of clinical trials, are next. And we won't have the traditional, safer, royalty-free vaccine in the US for COVID either.

Patents and money ... $5T and growing. If you would have told me this in January, I would have laughed. It was a radical conspiracy theory. But now? Oh yeah, we're sheep and censoring everyone, every single expert, that points it out.

They won't. Just like they are approving things their own expert panels shoot down. But most of those people have either resigned, or been forced to, so I expect panels to keep approving things going foward.

The US FDA has finally become as bad as the US CDC. It was inevitable as the US CDC continually criticzied the US FDA over slow processes, and the top, most respected US FDA official's 'shot back' at the CDC, administration and definitely Pfizer's CEO ... publicly.

Many were already pissed about the rejection-yet-approval of the Alzheimer's drug.

The only reason both the US FDA and EU EMA approved it was to get it into the arms of the elderly and high risk. That's now been released. The EMA also released the documentation about the substandard vials which showcases why waning immunity was no longer the case by April when it comes to Pfizer.

Makes you wonder if the Janssen (J&J), because it was popular in South Africa for the medical community, and not under the UK-US Pharma ecosphere, recevied the most scrutiny for a reason ... other than Israel, which has the best and most troubling documentation on Pfizer. The California data matching the Israeli data on Delta, at odds with the US CDC study, is also a big, red flag.

It's only the leaks as well as verification from the EU EMA, basically forcing the same on the US FDA, that we finally know how bad the early Pfizer yields and substandard the vials were. Again, it explains waning immunity very well, which drops off in statitics of those vials from April on-ward, meaning their is no such thing for the general population.

Frankly, considering the rate of immediate cardio inflamation at a higher rate than smallpox, and all the documented issues of CNS on-set by people who never had a CNS episode in their life before ... it's pretty much almost guaranteed. The downplay of the rate is just unreal, which is why the Israels have not mandated it on kids like we have in so many locales.

In 3-5 years, there will be Congressional inquiries why the US didn't start manufacturing the traditional vaccine once it became available. But Pharma is already at $5T, and will be $15T by then ... if our economy doesn't take before that.

If they start mandating mRNA flu vaccines this fall, which were a chronical failure in 3 years of clinical trials prior, which much higher rates of complications than traditional flu vaccines, that will be my 'bug out' call.

I'll retire to my homestead which I own outright, and go full-on prepper, and not just part-time. I'll probably find some local job and try to live as off-grid as possible, but I'll still have an address. This is what mob rule and censorship looks like.

200.gif

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

'll retire to my homestead which I own outright, and go full-on prepper, and not just part-time. I'll probably find some local job and try to live as off-grid as possible, but I'll still have an address. This is what mob rule and censorship looks like
I hear that you live in a shack in the middle of nowhere in Alabama 😂😂😂
The world’s foremost expert in COVID and vaccines is literally living on the land

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

What is the most noble explanation of this? Trial data shouldn't be proprietary for pharmaceuticals in any way, shape, or form.
This is one of the few campaign promises (along with non-interference) that I wish Trump would have accomplished. I never voted for him, but once he won ... I was hopeful.

This is one of the few campaign promises (along with non-interference) that I wish Trump would have accomplished. I never voted for him, but once he won ... I was hopeful.

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

You'll need that mRNA flu shot to stay "up to date".

There's no reason that we haven't defeated influenza yet, which costs 10s of thousands of lives every year.

• Sad
Reactions: UCFBS
They already admitted cloth masks do almost nothing. We spent a year forcing kids to wear a cloth mask in school. What a joke. Figures that idiot would still be pushing masks.
We also censored and made fun of Rand Paul, even though he posted 2 peer reviewed studies.

They already admitted cloth masks do almost nothing. We spent a year forcing kids to wear a cloth mask in school. What a joke. Figures that idiot would still be pushing masks.
I can't imagine it's helping his popularity right now. Most people are just moving on, but not old Joe.

• Sad
Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT