ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Football Week 4: Betting Odds, TV Schedule and ESPN FPI Predictions

Both games on FOX are of great interest to UCF Fans.

All times Eastern:

Noon: Houston at Cincinnati (FS1)

Noon: Kansas at West Virginia (ESPN2)

2 pm: Arkansas State at #21 Iowa State (ESPN+)

3:30 pm: Arizona at Texas Tech (FS1)

4 pm: #12 Utah at #14 Oklahoma State (FOX)

5 pm: TCU at SMU (CW)

8 pm: Baylor at Colorado (FOX)

10:30 pm: #13 Kansas State at BYU (ESPN)

Reactions: Central Floridave
Utah 22 Oklahoma State 19 F
Kansas State 9 BYU 38 F
Arkansas State 7 Iowa State 52 F
Houston 0 Cinci 34 F
Kansas 28 West Virginia 32 F
Arizona State 22 Texas Tech 30 F
TCU 42 SMU 66 F
Baylor 31 Colorado 38 F

The BYU upset was not expected!

Utah 22 Oklahoma State 19 F
Kansas State 9 BYU 38 F
Arkansas State 7 Iowa State 52 F
Houston 0 Cinci 34 F
Kansas 28 West Virginia 32 F
Arizona State 22 Texas Tech 30 F
TCU 42 SMU 66 F
Baylor 31 Colorado 38 F

The BYU upset was not expected!
The teams we play all won in Conf games....and we don't play the teams that lost. Our schedule just became a lot more difficult on paper.

Yuppers.

Utah beating Okie-State in an away game was impressive. Cam Rising out. They just looked like a stronger team.

BYU upset K-State...oh oh. BYU defense is great. I watched them beat SMU the weekend prior. and, of course SMU just demolished TCU.

Cinci...haven't watched them yet. But 34-0 is nothing to sneeze about.

West Virg...ugh...Just when you thought a team was out. I guess their Coach keeps getting off the hot seat with each win.

Colorado will be coming off an emotional high for next weekend's game against UCF. Although they won, their offense line is not that good. Sanders Qb got sacked and hurried a lot. He is just good enough to avoid capture and extend plays.

At least Arizona State got off their high cloud they were on.

Gators pick up a win. Both their Qbs looked great. Gator's defense though can't stop the run.

Iowa State. Prob not winning that one.

Week 5 coming up and the season has been fun so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
Yuppers.

Utah beating Okie-State in an away game was impressive. Cam Rising out. They just looked like a stronger team.

BYU upset K-State...oh oh. BYU defense is great. I watched them beat SMU the weekend prior. and, of course SMU just demolished TCU.

Cinci...haven't watched them yet. But 34-0 is nothing to sneeze about.

West Virg...ugh...Just when you thought a team was out. I guess their Coach keeps getting off the hot seat with each win.

Colorado will be coming off an emotional high for next weekend's game against UCF. Although they won, their offense line is not that good. Sanders Qb got sacked and hurried a lot. He is just good enough to avoid capture and extend plays.

At least Arizona State got off their high cloud they were on.

Gators pick up a win. Both their Qbs looked great. Gator's defense though can't stop the run.

Iowa State. Prob not winning that won.

Week 5 coming up and the season has been fun so far.
Lots of tough match-ups....we'd better get better and be on our game every week, starting with CO. And I hope that we bring some different looks defensively and QB pressure this week (after all, it's after a bye week with plenty of time to prepare). This is when our new D coordinator will start earning his salary and we find out if Gus hired the right guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT