9 BYU
10 TCU
11 UCF
12 Arizona State
13 West Virginia
14 Oklahoma State
15 Colorado
16 Utah

It’s great being a member of the B12 for basketball. Being in the strongest conference in the country, you know you’re going to have an inflated RPI and SOS built-in. Win close to half your league games (which is not easy), pull off one or two upsets along the way (like last season), and you know you’re going to be in the conversation.

This is the most talented collection of guards/athletes UCF has ever had. I’m a little concerned about their big man depth, but their guards will be a lot of fun to watch. Between Da. Johnson, Di. Johnson, Williams, and Ivy-Curry, we should see a ton of two-PG lineups alongside Sellers.

Johnny Dawkins has his work in front of him.

I wonder if he has been raking storm debris like I've been doing the past two days?!?

I still have that sour taste in my mouth losing to duh*bulls that last game.

I like what seems like an upgrade in talent coming in. Yet to be seen though.

Season opener Texas A&M at UCF should be a great/interesting game. Monday Nov 4th.

Go Knights!

It’s great being a member of the B12 for basketball. Being in the strongest conference in the country, you know you’re going to have an inflated RPI and SOS built-in. Win close to half your league games (which is not easy), pull off one or two upsets along the way (like last season), and you know you’re going to be in the conversation.

This is the most talented collection of guards/athletes UCF has ever had. I’m a little concerned about their big man depth, but their guards will be a lot of fun to watch. Between Da. Johnson, Di. Johnson, Williams, and Ivy-Curry, we should see a ton of two-PG lineups alongside Sellers.
I think the tacko fall, Chad brown, BJ team was our best basketball team ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT