ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Tour: UCF

But he admits they won’t let him watch practice

I know Gus isn’t the only CFB Coach doing this but how come the NFL can have fans watch camp practice and their margin of error is much smaller yet UCF closes things off this much

Brandon also answers his own questions for players during interviews and is a virgin who wets his bed.
Dude, no need to bring up personal things like this . We live in a world where we accept neuro-diverse people for who they are. maybe he has a shy bladder or maybe he was born without w bladder and it just leaks out all the time ? He can't help it . Don't worry Brandon, someday your lady dreams will come true .

Let's talk to Brandon Helwig, the UCF publisher on the Rivals Network.

Brandon talked for the first 10 minutes (without a breath) and was less than positive. And initially pumped USF more than us! Kyle had to bring some positivity to the conversation and then Brandon followed but it seemed begrudgingly. He might want to lead with positives next time, and he definitely needs to get over Mikey Keene...just a reminder, he's at Fresno now!

Last edited:
Brandon talked for the first 10 minutes (without a breath) and was less than positive. And initially pumped USF more than us! Kyle had to bring some positivity to the conversation and then Brandon followed but it seemed begrudgingly. He might want to lead with positives next time, and he definitely needs to get over Mikey Keene...just a reminder, he's at Fresno now!
There is opportunity here for Brandon to cram in our history and provide context to our program. I initially thought too much time on usf then he wraps it in box and bow . I appreciate his historical context in regards to where UCF has come from and some of our road blocks like usf and the Big East . Our story is fairly unique in this day and age of college football especially in the context of the snobbery of the blue bloods.

After listening to the podcast it was nice to get some respect from Texas Tech guys . It's clear we are not some "directional " school by their comments . I think Brandon did a fine job here in spite of being a bed wetter and all. Brandon you're so brave for over coming enuresis. You can do it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT