ADVERTISEMENT

BIG BAD BOWSER'S BACK!!!

I think Bowser had these thoughts when making this decision (in no particular order):

1) Gus is his guy, the dude who recruited him.

2) He's becoming or is the face of UCF (admit it, our big wins were due to him). Fanbase loves him. I know I do.

3) Knows he will be utilized heavily next year with either Keene, another true freshman (TC), or transferring QB (who at this point is gonna be a junior who is more of a running QB).

4) One last year of "easy" competition in the AAC. Knows he will get good film and if another year like this, accolades, awards, 1st teams, etc. all to boost his NFL tape.

5) Dude's a stud and he knows it. No fear, has heart. Wanted to play even when he was injured. Actually attempted to play after massive hits. Came out and played in our big bowl, knowing a lot of eyes and pressure on him. A lesser person would have skipped it and made excuses.

I think Bowser had these thoughts when making this decision (in no particular order):

1) Gus is his guy, the dude who recruited him.

2) He's becoming or is the face of UCF (admit it, our big wins were due to him). Fanbase loves him. I know I do.

3) Knows he will be utilized heavily next year with either Keene, another true freshman (TC), or transferring QB (who at this point is gonna be a junior who is more of a running QB).

4) One last year of "easy" competition in the AAC. Knows he will get good film and if another year like this, accolades, awards, 1st teams, etc. all to boost his NFL tape.

5) Dude's a stud and he knows it. No fear, has heart. Wanted to play even when he was injured. Actually attempted to play after massive hits. Came out and played in our big bowl, knowing a lot of eyes and pressure on him. A lesser person would have skipped it and made excuses.
Nailed it!!!!! Isaiah epitomizes what a true leader does. One of my all time favorite UCF ballers!

Anybody heard anything on R.J. Harvey recently?
No. But the thought of him joining in the fun along with Zay, Johnny, MAR, and then Jordan is the stuff dream backfields are made of! Absolutely stacked top to bottom but no way they all stay right? Good, Coles, MAR, Anthony Williams, Harvey? One of them has to be thinking portal no? Figure Zay and Johnny are the starters. Harvey if healthy and MAR serve as the backups. Jordan, Coles, Good, Williams waiting in wings?

I wonder if we get any of the RBs go in the portal now that Boswell is back. Maybe a guy like Coles or Good

c6QK9N.gif

I would expect at least 2 to leave. Even this year with Bowser hurt a lot Johnny got a good amount of PT but MAR and Coles didn’t get much. Add in McDonald and those guys lose carries.
MAR was hurt almost 3/4 of the season then did well so he should come back. Good and Williams may leave depending on what the coaches are saying.

From what I’ve seen, Bowser is very highly respected and he’s a true baller. Love his attitude and it‘s refreshing to see someone so committed to his teammates, coaches and school.
Really pulling for him to stay healthy throughout the season and become a success at the next level.
He deserves to have good things come his way.
All of this and more....but he has to stay healthy. That means we take some of the burden off of him (more Johnny and others) and the OLINE has to do their job. Also, rumor is we're getting a fearless QB (tbd) so our running game is gonna be top notch (maybe among the best in college FB). We're gonna see a lot of 8-man fronts so our receivers will get a lot of man coverage. We need more receivers who are elusive and create space. #4 and #1 (he needs to stay) are a great start but play calling is gonna be key to a great offensive season. If done right there's some crazy good stats for these guys.

I would expect at least 2 to leave. Even this year with Bowser hurt a lot Johnny got a good amount of PT but MAR and Coles didn’t get much. Add in McDonald and those guys lose carries.
I thought Trillion Coles was going to be something special when I first saw him play in spring practice....hmmm.

Are we becoming the school that will be known for selling socks for NIL? God I hope not.

Reactions: tjb74
Bowser and McDonald getting reps sounds delicious. Definitely don't want to see Bowser having 50+ carry games next season ;) ... Let the youngin get some reps to keep Bowser healthy.
Agreed. It would be nice to see IB get about 15-20 carries per game. When he had 30-35 carries it seemed to overwork him and increase the risk of injury. Let's get his impact while keeping him healthy. Also, we have many other capable backs who need and deserve some work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT