ADVERTISEMENT

Big Cat Bryant

Understand that 2020 was a strange season for everyone with Covid but he performed well enough to earn 2nd team all SEC team, which means he had a great future predicted within Auburn program. For Gus and company to get him is incredible. On the offensive side a lot of ND fans said wr Johnson had all the tools to have a great career within the Irish and so look forward to seeing what he be able to also at UCF

Where's the beef? 1,22,33,54,88,91
Big Kat, Kalia, Tre'mon, Cam, Celiscar, Noah Hancock + surprises in camp :)

DL is looking good for 2021 with these impact players leading the way ...
Hey now...Don't forget Ricky Barber, Landon Woodson, Keenan Hester, Dallaz Corbitt, AustinCamden, Anthony Montalvo...Then the Freshman. One of those will be a star.

Last edited:
Hey now...Don't forget Ricky Barber, Landon Woodson, Keenan Hester, Dallaz Corbitt, AustinCamden, Anthony Montalvo...Then the Freshman. One of those will be a star.
someone gotta step up, saw a lot of those guys last year but didnt get the pressure we needed

• Love
Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
AAC teams are going to have to choose to double team against Big Kat Bryant or Kalia Davis. Either way this DL should generate a lot of sacks this season.

AAC teams are going to have to choose to double team against Big Kat Bryant or Kalia Davis. Either way this DL should generate a lot of sacks this season.
If they don't, I'm going to be very disappointed. I watched highlights of our last game of 2020 season last night on youtube against USF. Check that out to see what I'm talking about. It was another game where we should have dominated but our defense almost gave that game away.

Last season I was also disappointed with the angles that the LBs and DBs got themselves into as the opposing teams RBs ran through our defense like it was swiss cheese. Our DL had spotty performance and wasn't consistent. Our LBs seemed to take a step backwards and we had a bunch of freshmen playing corner positions who seemed to have their eyes on the rear ends of the WRs they were covering most of the time.

If you look at where we were in this last game last season (let's not look at the bowl game) you have to wonder what team is going to show up against Boise State. If Heup was still HC I'd be leaning towards them (Boise) being favored to win.

Agree. Big kat was legit in sec but simply not dominant in sec. against aac and as a 6th yr senior he is gonna eat!

If they don't, I'm going to be very disappointed. I watched highlights of our last game of 2020 season last night on youtube against USF. Check that out to see what I'm talking about. It was another game where we should have dominated but our defense almost gave that game away.

Last season I was also disappointed with the angles that the LBs and DBs got themselves into as the opposing teams RBs ran through our defense like it was swiss cheese. Our DL had spotty performance and wasn't consistent. Our LBs seemed to take a step backwards and we had a bunch of freshmen playing corner positions who seemed to have their eyes on the rear ends of the WRs they were covering most of the time.

If you look at where we were in this last game last season (let's not look at the bowl game) you have to wonder what team is going to show up against Boise State. If Heup was still HC I'd be leaning towards them (Boise) being favored to win.
I said it last year and was proven right despite the hate.

once we started becoming SJW’s with our BLM patch we became soft. Throughout the year our defense gradually became softer.

i look forward to this years defense dominating like we should and letting DG light up the opposition

once we started becoming SJW’s with our BLM patch we became soft. Throughout the year our defense gradually became softer.

i look forward to this years defense dominating like we should and letting DG light up the opposition
You nailed it....it def didnt have anything to do with a ton of opt outs and depth becoming more and more of an issue as a strange season went on. Totally an issue with players taking a stand for social justice and a patch. You sir are a true scholar

[/

This post is so dumb and out of touch it belongs on the covid thread

So I just looked it up - the Defensive Line returns 89 career collegiate starts
-Big Kat Bryant (20) *AUBURN*
-Anthony Montalvo (17)
-Stephon Zayas (13)
-Ricky Barber (12) *WESTERN KENTUCKY*
-Kalia Davis (9), Noah Hancock (6), Landon Woodson (4), Tre'mon Morris-Brash (4), Cam Goode (2), Josh Celiscar (2)

That's not even including depth guys like K. Hester, K. Choute, A. Hundley, etc.

That's some really solid personnel in the trenches. Anyone have the word if we're running a base 3-4 or a 4-3? I haven't been around all summer, didn't know if I missed it?

So I just looked it up - the Defensive Line returns 89 career collegiate starts
-Big Kat Bryant (20) *AUBURN*
-Anthony Montalvo (17)
-Stephon Zayas (13)
-Ricky Barber (12) *WESTERN KENTUCKY*
-Kalia Davis (9), Noah Hancock (6), Landon Woodson (4), Tre'mon Morris-Brash (4), Cam Goode (2), Josh Celiscar (2)

That's not even including depth guys like K. Hester, K. Choute, A. Hundley, etc.

That's some really solid personnel in the trenches. Anyone have the word if we're running a base 3-4 or a 4-3? I haven't been around all summer, didn't know if I missed it?
Looks like it varies. 34, 43 and 52.

This.
We want to hear things like this.
Not only does that build anticipation for on field production, but can you imagine the locker room impact that is having?
SEC standout coming in and working his tail off with dedication—you know the boys are watching and trying to keep up to his standard.

Invaluable pick up for us...

Reactions: Knight59
I pinged my Auburn coworker fan on the ding with AU and UCF could beat them quote. He got defensive. Blamed Malzhan for all their troubles. :p. a natural defensive reaction. Big Kat's comments are making waves thru the internet. A couple Au reporters caught wind of it and now sports' forums are reacting to it. Big Kat seems like a perfect character for us UCF fans that like to poke other teams. Classic smack talk. Let's go football season. We are all living in a bubble until that first loss...hope it doesn't happen this year! Go Knights.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Wow, look at all the Auburn twitter comments on Big Kat's link. Auburn has turned into a bunch of haters. Proof is in the pudding. If any SEC fans are reading this -> The last time UCF played Auburn, Georgia, AND Alabama --> UCF won the game. Proof is indeed in the pudding.

Have a feeling that we're going to see this guy making big plays to go around with improved DL play...Williams calls him a good football player that they're trying to find the right seat for.

I was one of the few that really liked this transfer spot in a position of HUGE need, no matter if it’s a one year spot. We needed help so badly here while we recruit and develop younger guys.

I’m excited to see him out there, looks like a sure tackler. He also didn’t look small in that interview, wonder how much weight and strength he increased with the great nutrition program we have and S&C Dawson? Im really anxious to see our offense and defense love, can’t wait for Sept 2. Already put down on UCF -4, im thinking double digit win.

I was one of the few that really liked this transfer spot in a position of HUGE need, no matter if it’s a one year spot. We needed help so badly here while we recruit and develop younger guys.

I’m excited to see him out there, looks like a sure tackler. He also didn’t look small in that interview, wonder how much weight and strength he increased with the great nutrition program we have and S&C Dawson? Im really anxious to see our offense and defense love, can’t wait for Sept 2. Already put down on UCF -4, im thinking double digit win.
Excellent points. Man do we need a quick good tackler at this position!

Wow, look at all the Auburn twitter comments on Big Kat's link. Auburn has turned into a bunch of haters. Proof is in the pudding. If any SEC fans are reading this -> The last time UCF played Auburn, Georgia, AND Alabama --> UCF won the game. Proof is indeed in the pudding.
If Big Cat wasn't any good, the Auburn fans wouldn't care what he does or says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT