ADVERTISEMENT

Big Month for Recruiting

Looks like Mark Richt has been giving that guy the cold shoulder. He really wants to go to Miami, but Richt may not want him.

Looks like Mark Richt has been giving that guy the cold shoulder. He really wants to go to Miami, but Richt may not want him.
how he translates in college is tbd but some people that cover HS FB in South Florida think he is the best RB in Dade County

https://ucf.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1833246

If Frost continues to fill a backfield (and receivers) where the slowest guy is a QB who runs a 4.5 and a RB that runs a 4.4, who needs much of a passing game :)

I sure hope Katy Perry's wardrobe manager is announced to be part of our staff at the end of the week. We'll definitely need new uniforms for our UCFast team :)
I vote left shark

Reactions: Nashville_Knight
I'm not sure why Richt didn't call him back. His teammate committed to us.

Richt seemed to favor big strong backs at UGA (with a lot of success) and Hamilton is more of a small scat back (listed at 5' 10"...might even be shorter), which Frost is looking to fill that spot with.

Richt seemed to favor big strong backs at UGA (with a lot of success) and Hamilton is more of a small scat back (listed at 5' 10"...might even be shorter), which Frost is looking to fill that spot with.

Sure but call the kid back either way. I think Hamilton went 3 weeks without a phone call while publicly saying that he was waiting for Richt to call. Bad form on Richt's part, I'm sure that people noticed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT