Big12 Football Media Days moving to Vegas 🎰

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
GGtbyUTWkAA3IPO.jpg

KJ Jefferson and Bianchi at Encore Beach Club 🔜

GGtbyUTWkAA3IPO.jpg

KJ Jefferson and Bianchi at Encore Beach Club 🔜

Viva Las Vegas!!! This alone was reason to add the Arizona schools and BYU. :) :) :)

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Kansas State , Kansas, and Iowa State fans seem to be complaining the most and would have a meltdown if the basketball tournament moved to Vegas.
Do people go to media days? I’d consider if in Vegas. Not really anywhere else. Tournament would be fun no matter where it was. In Vegas some people may not show up to games though.

Do people go to media days? I’d consider if in Vegas. Not really anywhere else. Tournament would be fun no matter where it was. In Vegas some people may not show up to games though.
I don’t think so. Fans that are already there may show up to a remote radio show like the SEC one.

Vegas would be awesome for the conference tournament..only place that I would consider going even if UCF is a likely one and done team. Big 12 fans talk up how fun KC is hosting it but they have that Midwest bias

Big 12 fans talk up how fun KC is hosting it but they have that Midwest bias
Yep. It's nothing but Midwest bias AND nostalgia.

Kansas City was a tournament hot spot once upon a time because KU, K-State and Mizzou fans dominate the city's sports bars and their teams were always in the thick of it.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT