ADVERTISEMENT

BIG12 Schedules Released

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021
a VERY favorable schedule...no Kansas, KSU, TT, OKST....no big travel besides ASU. One cold game at WVU in Nov.

And no, we're not playing 5 straight road games like some you dolts had thought.

Last edited:
a VERY favorable schedule...no Kansas, KSU, TT, OKST....no big travel besides ASU. One cold game at WVU in Nov.

And no, we're not playing 5 straight road games like some you dolts had thought.

Great video! Pretty creative.. liked the bit with the Gators conversation 😄

UCF football schedule 2024

August 29 (Thursday): New Hampshire
September 7 (Saturday): Sam Houston (Family Weekend)
September 14 (Saturday): at TCU
September 28 (Saturday): Colorado
October 5 (Saturday): at Florida
October 12 (Saturday): Cincinnati (Military Appreciation Day)
October 19 (Saturday): at Iowa State
October 26 (Saturday): BYU (Homecoming)
November 2 (Saturday): Arizona (Space Game)
November 9 (Saturday): at Arizona State
November 23 (Saturday): at West Virginia
November 29 (Friday): Utah (Senior Knight)

UCF football schedule 2024

August 29 (Thursday): New Hampshire
September 7 (Saturday): Sam Houston (Family Weekend)
September 14 (Saturday): at TCU
September 28 (Saturday): Colorado
October 5 (Saturday): at Florida
October 12 (Saturday): Cincinnati (Military Appreciation Day)
October 19 (Saturday): at Iowa State
October 26 (Saturday): BYU (Homecoming)
November 2 (Saturday): Arizona (Space Game)
November 9 (Saturday): at Arizona State
November 23 (Saturday): at West Virginia
November 29 (Friday): Utah (Senior Knight)
Nice Home schedule. But Away game destinations are pretty trash imho. I might actually not travel this year, maybe ASU? Flights are already pushing $400 per person. Would have like BYU as an Away game.

I wish WV was earlier in the schedule too. Would be beautiful in the mountains with great weather or possible leave color changes. But Nov 23 it will be cold, gray and wet with minimal to do…pretty dreary. I’ve been to Morgantown a ton of times and it is beautiful, their Gameday atmosphere is supposed to be great but late November no thanks.

Now that the schedule has been released and semi-debated, the next speculation is....

Which game is ESPN College Game Day covering?
If Colorado and us can manage to be undefeated, that’s possible. Colorado has that Prime Time affect. Other than that, probably none are realistic. The Arizona game maybe, if they are still good, both teams are only 1-2 losses and both ranked 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Central Floridave
Nice Home schedule. But Away game destinations are pretty trash imho. I might actually not travel this year, maybe ASU? Flights are already pushing $400 per person. Would have like BYU as an Away game.

I wish WV was earlier in the schedule too. Would be beautiful in the mountains with great weather or possible leave color changes. But Nov 23 it will be cold, gray and wet with minimal to do…pretty dreary. I’ve been to Morgantown a ton of times and it is beautiful, their Gameday atmosphere is supposed to be great but late November no thanks.
Well we only have 5 away games next season. Calling most of those destinations "trash" is a tad bit much imo. Gainesville? Fort Worth? Morgantown? ASU? Besides Ames, it could be a lot worse (like in 2025).

Last edited:
Reactions: SkiDog291
Well we only have 5 away games next season. Calling most of those destinations "trash" is a tad bit much imo. Gainesville? Fort Worth? Morgantown? ASU? Besides Aimes, it could be a lot worse (like in 2025).
Relax, I mention ASU and Morgantown specifically as the 2 travel games worth going to. Just that Morgantown in late November most likely wont be great. Leaves will have already changed. There won’t be anything else to do since the outdoors will be cold, wet and gray most likely.

I was talking about our conference away schedule, but Gainesville is also trash imo

Looks like Gus can help usher in a new era of Utah football by putting an old Ute out to pasture in the season finale. ESPN's Adam Rittenberg forecasts Kyle Whittingham to retire in 2024.

Gus can also help BYU cut ties with Kalani Sitake, who is rumored to be on the hotseat, per the same report.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT