ADVERTISEMENT

BJ Taylor to Miss Remainder of Season

What 'lower leg injury' are we talking about exactly? If it is an Achilles Tendon, we may never see him again.

I don't wish injury on anybody but it may be better for him longterm for his development. He'll be a year older and wiser, and so will all the new guys playing this year. Many of them look like they could turn into very solid players in the next year or two.

Why are they continuing to be so vague about this injury? It's never been anything more than a "lower leg injury," and initial reports were that it wasn't too serious. He was supposed to be back in a few weeks, then it was the start of the conference play. Then all of the sudden, "Yeah he's out for the season." At the point where a player is ruled out for the season, you typically know what the injury is.

Why are they continuing to be so vague about this injury? It's never been anything more than a "lower leg injury," and initial reports were that it wasn't too serious. He was supposed to be back in a few weeks, then it was the start of the conference play. Then all of the sudden, "Yeah he's out for the season." At the point where a player is ruled out for the season, you typically know what the injury is.

They haven't been vague in the past...as its been stated multiple times what BJ's latest injury was about (hint: different than the one he suffered in the summer that kept him out of the Bahama Games).

http://www.centralfloridafuture.com...ylor-ruled-out-knights-season-debut/75777558/

http://www.orlandosportsdaily.com/2015/12/02/ucf-still-a-play-and-a-player-short-without-b-j-taylor/

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFhonors
Yeah. I finally read through the details. It's basically saying it's not healing fast enough so they used a red shirt to keep him another year. Good move. Our new BB coach will appreciate it.

If we were doing good and thought we could make a run, BJs redshirt wouldn't have been announced until March. But we are just about .500 almost half way through the season. This is clearly throwing the towel in for the season.

I wish BJ a speedy recovery. I hope the redshirt helps.

If we were doing good and thought we could make a run, BJs redshirt wouldn't have been announced until March. But we are just about .500 almost half way through the season. This is clearly throwing the towel in for the season.

I wish BJ a speedy recovery. I hope the redshirt helps.
Gives Danny plenty of time to find a new coach.

Reactions: UCFhonors
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT