ADVERTISEMENT

BLACK FRIDAY FOR UCF INDEED

DPXe5dbX4AA64eF.jpg:large

This applies to last years game too right?

And will apply tomorrow as well....although I'm not sure I'd be quoting such a stupid, menial job, criminal has-been, loser in life.

DPXe5dbX4AA64eF.jpg:large

This applies to last years game too right?
That game was a route and a dark day, but we made uo for it and more in
2014. Not only did we shut you out, but we were louder, infiltrated your lower bowl on the visiting and home side and partied in your exit tunnels all the way out.

Don't make me dig up the pics from my laptop

2014. Not only did we shut you out, but we were louder, infiltrated your lower bowl on the visiting and home side and partied in your exit tunnels all the way out.

Like I fricking care... Don't make me pull out the 0-12s/0-11s

Like I fricking care... Don't make me pull out the 0-12s/0-11s
Temper. Temper. Don't make me pull up the trophy case.

Oh wait. It's my Avatar. Took that picture directly from the USF athletic facility

Is that you next to it??

LOL.....this one has the WEAKEST smack we've gotten all week.....Oh no,the winless seasons are going to scare us...LOL
The winless season is the easiest fact about UCF to bring up in smack but to me it's like making fun of someone with a birth defect, you just don't go there.

The only way you "make up for it" is if you beat us down like we beat you down that glorious day.

The winless season is the easiest fact about UCF to bring up in smack but to me it's like making fun of someone with a birth defect, you just don't go there.

I don't mind people bringing this up.....the first season fueled 10 years of growth culminating in 4 conference championships and a BCS win.

This last winless season was the basis of all the national discussion about the program and the season we are having thus far.

I don't mind people bringing this up.....the first season fueled 10 years of growth culminating in 4 conference championships and a BCS win.

This last winless season was the basis of all the national discussion about the program and the season we are having thus far.

whatever makes you feel better.

The only way you "make up for it" is if you beat us down like we beat you down that glorious day.
A shutout and 17 point win is a beatdown. Any shutout in football is an embarrassing beatdown. How often has it happened to the Cows?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT