ADVERTISEMENT

BLACK FRIDAY FOR UCF INDEED

You have name a bunch of bullshit games. 1987???? Wtf. Noise game?? 2013 Penn State afte Sandusky??

Holy crap dude....I'll cut you some slack since I figured you started your holiday drinking early, but if you don't understand the importance of those games in the history of the program, ask people that have seen everything.

Friday is just a stepping stone towards important games.....the kind USF has NEVER even been near.

Holy crap dude....I'll cut you some slack since I figured you started your holiday drinking early, but if you don't understand the importance of those games in the history of the program, ask people that have seen everything.

Friday is just a stepping stone towards important games.....the kind USF has NEVER even been near.
UCF would be exactly where they are now without those lower division meaningless games in the 80s

They were great back then, but they have been long supplanted.

I haven't had one drink

I like beating UCF better but to be honest I would be surprised if we win Friday.

After all the bluster, we know USF is the most complete team we will have played to this point. I wouldn't be surprised if all the coach distractions catch up to us. And have a world of respect for Flowers....I got a little choked up watching his Senior day story. Total solid man you have at QB. Wish him well at the next level.

The winner Friday goes to the CCG
Packed house. 9-1 vs 10-0

Winner beats Memphis and they play a kickass team on New Year's Day

We will be undefeated playing Ohio State, Penn state, Georgia, Wisconsin, Clemson or Miami

How is that not ridiculously huge?

We have a stacked team coming back next year

We lose Friday and it's all gone!!

Last edited:
UCF would be exactly where they are now without those lower division meaningless games in the 80s

They were great back then, but they have been long supplanted.

I haven't had one drink

If you believe that, you don't understand how close the program was to being canceled before those games proved to the administration UCF football was viable. Gene McDowell is the real savior of UCF football.

The noise game attendance was 34,000 people, it was at the time the largest Non-Div 1 attendance ever. There are multiple games each year now less attended.

I appreciate your passion and willingness to keep shutting down the rust belt trolls. Have a good Thanksgiving!

Reactions: UCFBS

I admit. It's very subjective and a lot of your picks are symbolic. However, as far as games with meaning and generating excitement this is up there

First rivalry game where both teams were good. Waited forever for this

After all the bluster, we know USF is the most complete team we will have played to this point. I wouldn't be surprised if all the coach distractions catch up to us. And have a world of respect for Flowers....I got a little choked up watching his Senior day story. Total solid man you have at QB. Wish him well at the next level.
I haven't been on a message board to talk smack in years, thought I'd have some fun. You are the only one to bring it! Have a great Thanksgiving and good luck Friday! 7-2 baby!!!

I agree with you but the last time I pulled the trigger on some good ones I got banned.

I don't know what board you got banned from, but i would be shocked if it was this one. Unlike the wimpy and overly sensitive Bulls Pen, almost no one ever gets banned from here. I can only think of one arrogant Gator fan who has been banned under a couple different screen names.

Maybe if USF stayed in that power conference USA we could have a resume as impressive as UCF. You so funny big guy.
Check the resumes since both teams were in the same conference. Your only talking point of 6-2 is precisely because UCF was not on level ground recruiting wise for the first 4 games of the series.

UCF first bowl in 2004? No way. I'm actually being serious here, that was not the first bowl appearance for UCF, was it? No way. UCF started in 1979. You mean first bowl under the BCS system, right? Im not trying to instigate, I'm being serious, UCF did NOT take that long to get to a bowl game. 26 years? No way. If so, I would be very quite about the recent modest success. Tell me it didn't take that long. Oh, and since you like to keep pathetic scores besides the important head to head (BTW 6-2) UCF 8 bowl appearances in 38 years 3 wins 5 loses, USF 8 bowl appearances in 20 years, 5-3. LOL. Oh, did I mention 6-2????? BAHAHAHAH!
You don’t go to bowl games in division II or I-AA, you got to playoffs which UCF did at each division. UCF didn’t move to FBS until 1996 and went 9-2 in 1998 with Culpepper but got hosed on a bowl game as an independent. Didn’t join a conference until 2002.

Maybe if USF stayed in that power conference USA we could have a resume as impressive as UCF. You so funny big guy.
I doubt it you couldn't win a conference championship there either maybe if you joined the sunbelt you could get one of those pretty trophies.

Memphis will be ready to play. I am sure they would love a second chance at us. I am certainly not discounting usf Friday. Both teams have a ton on the line that extend beyond the CCG. Whoever does win the CCG needs to be ahead of Boise St. in the end to get the access bowl and I am pretty certain whoever wins the AAC should finish ahead of them. usf has the hardest road to get there since they are currently behind Boise St. in the duhmitties rankings.

You don’t go to bowl games in division II or I-AA, you got to playoffs which UCF did at each division. UCF didn’t move to FBS until 1996 and went 9-2 in 1998 with Culpepper but got hosed on a bowl game as an independent. Didn’t join a conference until 2002.
UCF Bowl Game Record 3-5 USF Bowl Game Record 5-3. Head to head is all that matters really. USF 6-2

I don't know what board you got banned from, but i would be shocked if it was this one. Unlike the wimpy and overly sensitive Bulls Pen, almost no one ever gets banned from here. I can only think of one arrogant Gator fan who has been banned under a couple different screen names.
It was this board but I'm talking 2007 when the Bulls made it to #2. I think that mod back then pretty much banned every USF fan even if they simply said hello

So sad

UCF Bowl Game Record 3-5 USF Bowl Game Record 5-3. Head to head is all that matters really. USF 6-2

C'mon man, stop with the 6-2....you know it will be 7-2 by tomorrow evening :)

Once USF gets a taste of what its like to play for a conference championship you will realize how meaningless the head to head really is, because only a few games have real meaning.

I wish they had put us in different divisions so we could play each other for all the marbles.

Not sad, every program takes a different path. UCF started slow and there was a point where the administration wanted to shut down the program. USF started fast, and negotiated themselves into a great conference situation. You just couldn't do anything with it. Even freakin UConn went to a BCS bowl.

Not sad, every program takes a different path. UCF started slow and there was a point where the administration wanted to shut down the program. USF started fast, and negotiated themselves into a great conference situation. You just couldn't do anything with it. Even freakin UConn went to a BCS bowl.
No, so sad UCF didn't even win playoff games

C'mon man, stop with the 6-2....you know it will be 7-2 by tomorrow evening :)

Once USF gets a taste of what its like to play for a conference championship you will realize how meaningless the head to head really is, because only a few games have real meaning.
I wish they had put us in different divisions so we could play each other for all the marbles.
At least when we are 6-3 I can still say, "6-3"

Didn't win playoff games, even worse

Lou Holz lives near me and i see him at Bank of America and Publix in Lake Nona. I'm going to yell "go Knights" if I see him tomorrow. I have to hit both places early.

What USF fans think will happen after a speech by Papa Lou:

giphy.gif

What will actually happen:

VeNBg.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT