ADVERTISEMENT

Black & Gold Banneret Podcast: Spring Sports, #SkinnerStrong and NFL Draft

JeffUCF

Four-Star Recruit
Oct 27, 2015
Oviedo, Florida
Hi everyone,

Folks on the Dungeon told me I should post our show here in addition to there (sorry if that's a faux pas), so here it goes. If you haven't heard of our show, Eric Lopez and I have been doing this podcast weekly since the summer, and we think you'll like it. We're available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn and SoundCloud, so give us a listen, subscribe and rate!

Here's our latest show, #42: http://www.blackandgoldbanneret.com/whos-best-ucf-player-nfl-right-now/

On this edition of the Black & Gold Banneret Podcast, Jeff and Eric open up by previewing UCF Softball’s Senior Weekend coming up against UConn and look at what the Knights have to do to pull toward the top of the AAC standings (1:45), and then preview UCF Baseball against Memphis (16:00), with a look at the Knights’ fundraising efforts in memory of Joe Skinner. Then they recap Golf and Tennis and their NCAA Tournament prospects (25:30), and finish with some NFL Draft-related discussion, including who is the best UCF player in the NFL right now, and who is the best NFL prospect on UCF’s current roster (34:15).

Reactions: G-Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT