ADVERTISEMENT

Blake Bortles just proclaimed UCF the National Champs: (link)

Wasn’t the stadium they played in today completely sold out?
Absolutely. Was sold out awhile ago. If you didn’t get tickets early then you had to pay an extremely hefty price on secondary market sites.

I was going to go to that or the Disney parade, but it was time for a couch potato Sunday after these last few weeks.

The whole Auburn didn’t care argument is ridiculous. I need a gif of the DDT, the blocked field goal, and Kerryon Johnson throwing down defenders in the backfield, that I can post when that argument comes up. Then drop my Milton TD gif and one of those rolling laughing head emojis.

Some one needs a video of a spoiled brat kid saying "I wasn't really playing" after he/she loses. That line is so pathetic, was pathetic when used in kindergarten and sounds worse when adults say it.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
I think the Jags had worse than a normal playoff crowd. They had that ridiculous Bills Mafia to contend with. Grown men in tights throwing themselves through folding tables that were on fire.

The whole Auburn didn’t care argument is ridiculous. I need a gif of the DDT, the blocked field goal, and Kerryon Johnson throwing down defenders in the backfield, that I can post when that argument comes up. Then drop my Milton TD gif and one of those rolling laughing head emojis.
Anyone that states Auburn did not come to play clearly did not watch the game. :sunglasses:

Wasn’t the stadium they played in today completely sold out?
Yes 40% Bills Fans. Trust me there’s a huge difference ina Jags home game and a Steelers home game. Tune in and you will see. Not sure if weather but willing to bet it will be cold. Advantage Steelers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT