ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs BYU tonight. 9pm.

Shoot over 47%
less then 10 to’s
Shoot over 80% from the line
38% from 3 point line

Great interview with Coach Speraw if you need a nice pre-game show to watch...

Last edited:
Shoot over 47%
less then 10 to’s
Shoot over 80% from the line
38% from 3 point line
Has this team accomplished this in a game? We nearly beat them last time when we
shot under 30%
11 TO's
under 64% FT's
under 17% from 3 point

With our D, if this team did everything you asked for, we'd beat any other NCAA team (except maybe Purdue because of their Big Guy)

Last edited:
Reactions: connerito
Off to one of our typically bad starts…on the road….FAIL. 4.5 minutes and zero points.

Road games in this conference are brutal. The best two road records right now are 4-3, by the top two teams.

Only 4 teams are .500 or better.

That’s the only thing we didn’t make in the 2nd half….we score 62 points in the 2nd half and lose by 2….outscored by almost 30 at the FT line and still almost win…great gutsy game by our guys but another close -L-

Free throws free throws r killing us. Great effort though these guys don’t give up. Love the fight !!

I didn't watch the 2nd half. Couldn't do it. So frustrated with the first half. Refs kill me at times. They call the flops and just kill UCF's momentum. The good news is I woke up and see I won almost 4 bucks as they beat the 4 spread point bets I placed for UCF. At one point it went UCF +16.5. Glad they made a run in the 2nd half.

Who's next?

coach dawkins should be cleaning up in the portal from here on out. this team was built over the summer with mid-major transfers. he clearly can build a team and coach, so the players should be clamoring to come. i hope someone is scouting the mid-major ranks right now for next year's roster.

I didn't watch the 2nd half. Couldn't do it. So frustrated with the first half. Refs kill me at times. They call the flops and just kill UCF's momentum. The good news is I woke up and see I won almost 4 bucks as they beat the 4 spread point bets I placed for UCF. At one point it went UCF +16.5. Glad they made a run in the 2nd half.

Who's next?
They can beat anyone if they play the second half like last night for a full game. Make foul shots they sweep BYU. They beat Cinncy Saturday

Charge on !!!

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
The competition is tougher but looks like the same Dawkins pattern down the stretch heading into March. moral victories are still Ls

The competition is tougher but looks like the same Dawkins pattern down the stretch heading into March. moral victories are still Ls
I disagree to the extent that this team has showed more fight and has created an identity on defense then any other team This is his best job including the NCAA team. Free throws have cost this team at least 3-4 wins imo
Outside of Stetson I think he’s done an outstanding job with this team imo

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
Disappointed in the loss but I liked that the team didn’t give up! College basketball is suddenly more important to me than the magic and NBA lol

Last edited:
Reactions: connerito
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT