ADVERTISEMENT

#BLM helps get kid into Stanford

While I don't agree with his politics and find it amusing that this future Stanford student is shown in a picture spelling dehumanization incorrectly, the kid's resumé is pretty impressive.

Reactions: USFSucks
While affirmative action should be banned in public college admissions across the country, I think the private schools like Stanford know what they are doing and would make the best decisions for themselves.

While I don't agree with his politics and find it amusing that this future Stanford student is shown in a picture spelling dehumanization incorrectly, the kid's resumé is pretty impressive.

he's a common wielder of sensationalist buzzwords

who also spelled "won't" wrong

Reactions: UCFWayne
I tried something similar when I was in 6th grade and had to write a 500-word essay on something stupid some friends of mine and I did in class. I think I wrote "I'm sorry" 250 times or something like that. I got a zero. This kid does this and gets into Stanford. The dumbing down of America better be hitting rock bottom soon.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I tried something similar when I was in 6th grade and had to write a 500-word essay on something stupid some friends of mine and I did in class. I think I wrote "I'm sorry" 250 times or something like that. I got a zero. This kid does this and gets into Stanford. The dumbing down of America better be hitting rock bottom soon.

Getting punished for being a fvck up and applying to one our countries most prestigious schools....very similar.

I toured Stanford's campus last September when I was out there. It is arguably one of the most scenic campuses in America. The chapel on the premises is amazing, and shocking given how the campus SJW's will fight for the Burka but despite Christianity.

That said, the area is insufferably pretentious. Not far from the Facebook's and Google's of the world, where everything is hyper inflated and everyone thinks they're a SJW crusader.

The football stadium was surprisingly underwhelming.

I toured Stanford's campus last September when I was out there. It is arguably one of the most scenic campuses in America. The chapel on the premises is amazing, and shocking given how the campus SJW's will fight for the Burka but despite Christianity.

That said, the area is insufferably pretentious. Not far from the Facebook's and Google's of the world, where everything is hyper inflated and everyone thinks they're a SJW crusader.

The football stadium was surprisingly underwhelming.
It looks underwhelming on tv.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT