ADVERTISEMENT

BLM seeks reparations

cnsaguy

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2002
Go figure.

A coalition affiliated with the anti-racism Black Lives Matter movement called for criminal justice reforms and reparations for slavery in the United States among other demands in its first policy platform released on Monday.

The agenda calls for an end to the death penalty, decriminalization of drug-related offenses and prostitution, and the "demilitarization" of police departments. It seeks reparations for lasting harms caused to African-Americans of slavery and investment in education and jobs.

Link

Since she's now in full pander mode, I want someone to put Hillary on the spot as to whether or not she backs these "demands". Would love to see her squirm out of that one.

BLM and the rioters who protested the same beforehand are the ones who owe the taxpayers.
After Dallas, the only thing they deserve is to be thrown in prison and tried for treason and terrorism.

Go figure.

The agenda calls for an end to the, decriminalization of drug-related offenses and prostitution,

Link
I can get behind those as long as it decriminalizes all non-violent offenses.

Go figure.

A coalition affiliated with the anti-racism Black Lives Matter movement called for criminal justice reforms and reparations for slavery in the United States among other demands in its first policy platform released on Monday.

The agenda calls for an end to the death penalty, decriminalization of drug-related offenses and prostitution, and the "demilitarization" of police departments. It seeks reparations for lasting harms caused to African-Americans of slavery and investment in education and jobs.

Link
The government is bigger than it's ever been and we spend more money per student on education than any other country. People are shooting police down like animals. America as a whole did not cause the dissolution of the inner city family structure that is causing so much hardship. I was writing a whole bunch more but it boils down to smdh.

The government is bigger than it's ever been and we spend more money per student on education than any other country. People are shooting police down like animals. America as a whole did not cause the dissolution of the inner city family structure that is causing so much hardship. I was writing a whole bunch more but it boils down to smdh.
so naive

Go figure.

Link
No.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT