ADVERTISEMENT

Boise fans

FrostedKnight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2016
I'm curious to hear about your Boise fan experiences??? I personally felt like most of them were incredibly welcoming and very gracious. People in the city were super nice. While I was walking up the stairs to my seat a lady said to me "we are so glad you're here!". We had great conversations with all the Boise fans around us (we had quite a few UCF fans around us too but we weren't in the UCF section), and all parties treated each other with respect and kindness.

SADLY, ON THE FLIP SIDE.... I engaged with a Boise celebrity fan before the game at the tailgate. He's was the dude that dresses like Fred Flinstone, but in blue and orange. He goes on a TON of road trips. He was very quick to tell me that the 2021 UCF game was "by far, the WORST experience with fans he has ever had ANYWHERE". It sadly did not shock me, but I felt really bad. He did point out that it was mostly the students and younger folks, and that most of the grown ups were fine. I would love for our administration and leadership to somehow try to fix this crap. It's embarrassing, wrong and Bush League. We can certainly make a behavioral exception if we play temple terrace ever again:)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News