ADVERTISEMENT

Bombshell whistleblower complaint against Pfizer vaccine trials

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
This is huge. Published in the BMJ journal. I'm shocked they ran this. But that they did.

tldr: The entire phase III trial looks suspect at this point and was "helter skelter" with phony data, undisclosed protocol deviations, the works. If the vaccine were a drug, there would be lawsuits flying everywhere right now.

The woke libs talk nonstop about ivermectin, but you won't hear a peep from them on this 🤣

the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding.

“I don’t think it was good clean data,” the employee said of the data Ventavia generated for the Pfizer trial. “It’s a crazy mess.”

Last edited:
This seems like a good post for your vaccine hysteria thread. Wow a private company cut corners by throwing needles into a biohazard bag rather than a sharps container. And vaccine packaging had id numbers on it. I guess the vaccine isn’t safe and doesn’t work. Sucks for the billions that have received it and are living life like normal right now I guess. Now, off to tractor supply with you.

This is what people used to expect out of big pharma.

Garbage in. Garbage out. Powerful video from Australia. Hospitals full of vaccinated breakthrough cases and vaccine injuries. This is consistent with everything I'm hearing elsewhere. Same in Sweeden. Everyone in hospital for unexplained cardiac events.

I mean this could go nuclear. BMJ turned on their overlords, so you know something serious is going on.

Why we still have over 1,000 deaths per day plus 100,000 infections per day. Seems like the vaccine doesn't stop the transfer? Seems like we should be in a better place. Deaths are almost 340k since Biden took over with a vaccine.
We're up to like 70% of the population now, you would think the case numbers and deaths should reflect that.

I
We're up to like 70% of the population now, you would think the case numbers and deaths should reflect that.
I think there might be a big story brewing on vaccine injuries and cardiac events that they are having a hard time containing. Are we ready to go through these coverups all over again with the boosters or are complicit MD's going to open their eyes and say enough.

Word is getting out. Everyone knows someone vaccine injured. I said that in the dungeon and 15 guys started crying "I don't know anyone". Of course I was ready for that because it was discussed previously in the cooler that one of our very own clotted up.

All the sudden it was like a bomb went off . Their entire narrative of "me and everyone I know who. took the vaccine were fine" went out the door. One guy actually tried to say there were 10000 members in the dungeon, so it was 1 in 10000, not 1 in 50. This is classic mass hysteria and psychosis.

Lot of reports all over the place of young 20/30/40 dropping dead. Athletes dropping dead. Developing cardiac arithmias. It's getting bad and the wheels are starting to wobble. They won't be able to contain this much longer.

At least they are giving the kids essentially a placebo for 5 to 11. Don't know if you saw that fiasco

Boston have you calculated how many hundreds of thousands of dollars you've lost by investing in gold instead of the stock market for this last decade?
Jokes on you. Once all the vaccinated are dead from the vaccine we took 6 months ago he will be raking in all the excess gold and horse paste.
tenor.gif

75 European athletes!!!!!??? What did they play, kickball? Frisbee golf??! Curling???????????

Can we compare them to all the professionals in this country who got vaccinated and nothing happened or would that melt all 68 of your IQ points?

Wow. I know you’re slow, Mr. Pool Cleaner, and didn’t go to college, and probably have to have things read to you but THIS PERSON IS STILL ALIVE. We are looking for 75 dead American athletes. Try to keep up. Or just simply stay out and clean pools or spray for cockroaches—whatever it is that you do that doesn’t require a college education or a functioning brain.

I am not anti vaccine, nor did I make any comment of any kind, just posted an article.

And as a side note, to have a pest control license in Fla, you must have either a degree in Horticulture, or Entomology, or a minimum of 1 year experience working under some one who has a license, each category requires working 1 year in that field. Pass a 4 hour state exam, for each category that you wish to do. 50% of people fail exam first time. Then go to 4 to 12 hours of education every year to maintain the license.

A tech (the guy who does your house) can only work in one category at a time, and even he has to receive a minimum hours training and 2 hours per year continuing education.
Unless, he has already gotten his license in a category, then he can work on a 2nd one, to gain the experience needed to take another exam to get licensed in 2nd category.

Last edited:

There are athletes and people keeling over left and right. The damage was done, silently . The country level excess death numbers are brutal . They can’t hide this forever.

My mother in law shingles reactivated after 2nd jab, and more recently is being monitored for cardiac arithmia. Terrifying. And we’re going back for more 🙄

Hundreds of verified stories just like these out there now

I am not anti vaccine, nor did I make any comment of any kind, just posted an article.

And as a side note, to have a pest control license in Fla, you must have either a degree in Horticulture, or Entomology, or a minimum of 1 year experience working under some one who has a license, each category requires working 1 year in that field. Pass a 4 hour state exam, for each category that you wish to do. 50% of people fail exam first time. Then go to 4 to 12 hours of education every year to maintain the license.

A tech (the guy who does your house) can only work in one category at a time, and even he has to receive a minimum hours training and 2 hours per year continuing education.
Unless, he has already gotten his license in a category, then he can work on a 2nd one, to gain the experience needed to take another exam to get licensed in 2nd category.
Yeah, I’m sure the toothless illegal spraying for ants at my house has ongoing education or even has a license. Please stop glorifying your poor life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
A recent estimate of SCD incidence ranged from 1 in 40,000 to 1 in 80,000 athletes per year.

Population in Europe is 750 million. So essentially this claims that 1 in 10 million Europeans has died of cardiac arrest following the vaccine. If we consider 2% of the population to be actively competing in athletics (it’s certainly much higher) that is 15 million. Take a 1 in 60k rate of athletes suffering sudden cardiac death in a given year and you arrive at a predicted number of 250 athletes dying of SCD in a given year. Just as a baseline pre Covid. A conjured up number of 75 cases of SCD in a timeframe of 5 months is not only reasonable, but would be an expectation given the overall proportion of the population vaccinated. Again, the vaccine doesn’t bring immortality.

Population in Europe is 750 million. So essentially this claims that 1 in 10 million Europeans has died of cardiac arrest following the vaccine. If we consider 2% of the population to be actively competing in athletics (it’s certainly much higher) that is 15 million. Take a 1 in 60k rate of athletes suffering sudden cardiac death in a given year and you arrive at a predicted number of 250 athletes dying of SCD in a given year. Just as a baseline pre Covid. A conjured up number of 75 cases of SCD in a timeframe of 5 months is not only reasonable, but would be an expectation given the overall proportion of the population vaccinated. Again, the vaccine doesn’t bring immortality.

Wait a minute. Are you suggesting someone with an actual mental health issue doesn't understand middle school level statistics?

Next thing you'll tell me he gets his medical advice from TikTok and has lost hundreds of thousands of dollar investing in gold over the last decade.

This should put an end to the vaccine mandates. It won't, but it should.

This one looks a lot better than molnupiravir, for safety and efficacy.

I expect they will allow mutagenic molnupiravir to feed on carcass alone for 3-6 months before allowing Pfizer's 3CL antiviral into the market. Merck missed out on the vaccine money, and there will be catchup. Cancers/Birth defects will be swept under the rug.

This is all pre-planned by the big pharma caballa. I've been able to get inside these guys head and see the road map of corruption clear as day.

FDWMnohWEAMBgMv

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Bill Haseltine has a scathing piece on Merck's new poison molnupiravir and how it could cause cov2 mutations to go nuclear bad. Bill is a pharma guy. So coming from him, this is not a good look at all

I expect they will allow mutagenic molnupiravir to feed on carcass alone for 3-6 months before allowing Pfizer's 3CL antiviral into the market. Merck missed out on the vaccine money, and there will be catchup. Cancers/Birth defects will be swept under the rug.

This is all pre-planned by the big pharma caballa. I've been able to get inside these guys head and see the road map of corruption clear as day.

FDWMnohWEAMBgMv

Please tell me you are trolling.

I refuse to believe someone graduated high school, let alone college, and would post something this idiotic and not be trolling.

Yeah, I’m sure the toothless illegal spraying for ants at my house has ongoing education or even has a license. Please stop glorifying your poor life choices.
If that is who you have spraying chemicals in your house, it is u making the poor life choices. Go hire a company that is licensed and insured. Quit trying to save $2 by cutting corners and putting your family at risk.

If that is who you have spraying chemicals in your house, it is u making the poor life choices. Go hire a company that is licensed and insured. Quit trying to save $2 by cutting corners and putting your family at risk.
Lmmfao. We. Are. Dealing. With. Insects. Bugs. Cockroaches. Maybe termites. This isn’t exactly splitting the atom. I could probably buy this shit at Home Depot and do it myself.

I mean after all: how hard could this be? You do it.

Lol, isn’t this the same nonsense you threw at me when myocarditis first was being reported? “Background, normal, unrelated”. 🙄

We now know how horribly wrong you were then, and even more so now.

But keep reaching outside your comfort zone, maybe you’ll hit a single some day on covid. Actually be right on something for a change . Until then keep swinging 😂

Lmmfao. We. Are. Dealing. With. Insects. Bugs. Cockroaches. Maybe termites. This isn’t exactly splitting the atom. I could probably buy this shit at Home Depot and do it myself.

I mean after all: how hard could this be? You do it.

This coming from the cooler OG cray cray. You were the guy that used to thread crap on my posts within 15 seconds. Didn’t matter day or night, you were there like a creepy no life stalker acting like a disturbed child

Sorry to tell you, but Crazy Mike has taken your crown. You can go away now😂

This coming from the cooler OG cray cray. You were the guy that used to thread crap on my posts within 15 seconds. Didn’t matter day or night, you were there like a creepy no life stalker acting like a disturbed child

I thread crap on your shitty posts because they are shitty. Not my fault you suck.

Lol, isn’t this the same nonsense you threw at me when myocarditis first was being reported? “Background, normal, unrelated”. 🙄

But keep reaching outside your comfort zone, maybe you’ll hit a single some day on covid. Actually be right on something for a change . Until then keep swinging 😂

You do know you are legitimately insane, right?

No one is even trying to debate you, that's how far away from reality you are.

Still waiting to hear how much money you've lost not investing in the stock market for the last decade.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Imagine investing solely in gold during the absolute best bull run in stock market history. He legitimately lost out on hundreds of thousands of dollar in returns because he's a conspiracy theory nut job.
He’s an idiot. What was the tv conspiracy bull shit he came up with years ago?

It’s one thing after the other with him. Now this Covid nonsense and the sharing of hundreds of tweets from other brainless loons like himself.

Sorry you can’t understand basic numbers. I tried my best. Back to Twitter with you.

He’s an idiot. What was the tv conspiracy bull shit he came up with years ago?

It’s one thing after the other with him. Now this Covid nonsense and the sharing of hundreds of tweets from other brainless loons like himself.

I think he was one of the chemtrail morons as well.

These people are beyond just monumental idiots. I am flabbergasted they are able to survive, if it was 100 years ago they would have died off but the technological advances enable them to live and procreate.

Last edited:
I think he was one of the chemtrail morons as well.

These people are just monumental idiots. I am flabbergasted they are able to survive, if it was 100 years ago they would have died off but the technological advances enable them to live and procreate.
He’s a blithering moron. It’s sad. Ashamed to say I graduated from the same university as him.

He’s a blithering moron. It’s sad. Ashamed to say I graduated from the same university as him.

It's honestly beyond just being a simple idiot for him.

He has legitimate mental health issues about his role in reality. Idiots don't think they have outsmarted scientists and doctors via Twitter research, mentally ill people believe those things.

I

I think there might be a big story brewing on vaccine injuries and cardiac events that they are having a hard time containing. Are we ready to go through these coverups all over again with the boosters or are complicit MD's going to open their eyes and say enough.

Word is getting out. Everyone knows someone vaccine injured. I said that in the dungeon and 15 guys started crying "I don't know anyone". Of course I was ready for that because it was discussed previously in the cooler that one of our very own clotted up.

All the sudden it was like a bomb went off . Their entire narrative of "me and everyone I know who. took the vaccine were fine" went out the door. One guy actually tried to say there were 10000 members in the dungeon, so it was 1 in 10000, not 1 in 50. This is classic mass hysteria and psychosis.

Lot of reports all over the place of young 20/30/40 dropping dead. Athletes dropping dead. Developing cardiac arithmias. It's getting bad and the wheels are starting to wobble. They won't be able to contain this much longer.

At least they are giving the kids essentially a placebo for 5 to 11. Don't know if you saw that fiasco

FDWMnohWEAMBgMv

Dude, you have serious mental health issues and need to seek help. You’re obsessed with Covid and search Twitter 24/7. You can’t possibly be living a normal functional life with a job and wife. Your career must be going to crap and you’re probably neglecting or abusing your wife
You’re a complete creep. Scary

Imagine the CEO of any company saying that those that speak against their product are criminals. This is getting way out of hand.

All this is under NDA.
We rely on whistleblowers.

Meanwhile, Ivermectin's patent has long expired, we're have countless, independent, transparent studies showing it's safe over decades, and we only argue over its effectiveness.

This is what I don't understand.

We put 1,000x the scrutiny on independent studies of solutions not under patent or NDA, than we do NDA-heavy drugs and vaccines that have no independent studies or control.

I, for once, would just like the same level of scrutiny, especially since even the FDA submission for the age 5-11 Pfizer shot did 0 study of effects beyond a few weeks.

So tired of the 'blind faith' in Pharma under NDA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT