ADVERTISEMENT

Boomers are dumb thanks to leaded gasoline

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
At least we have an explanation why posters like @Boston.Knight @goodknightfl (among others) come up with the mind numbingly idiotic things they post.

Summary: Early-life exposure to car exhaust from leaded gas reduced the IQ of around 170 million Americans, a new study reports.

Source: Duke University

In 1923, lead was first added to gasoline to help keep car engines healthy. However, automotive health came at the great expense of our own well-being.

A new study calculates that exposure to car exhaust from leaded gas during childhood stole a collective 824 million IQ points from more than 170 million Americans alive today, about half the population of the United States.

.... The researchers calculated that at its worst, people born in the mid-to-late 1960s may have lost up to six IQ points, and children registering the highest levels of lead in their blood, eight times the current minimum level to initiate clinical concern, fared even worse, potentially losing more than seven IQ points on average.

At least we have an explanation why posters like @Boston.Knight @goodknightfl (among others) come up with the mind numbingly idiotic things they post.

Summary: Early-life exposure to car exhaust from leaded gas reduced the IQ of around 170 million Americans, a new study reports.

Source: Duke University

In 1923, lead was first added to gasoline to help keep car engines healthy. However, automotive health came at the great expense of our own well-being.

A new study calculates that exposure to car exhaust from leaded gas during childhood stole a collective 824 million IQ points from more than 170 million Americans alive today, about half the population of the United States.

.... The researchers calculated that at its worst, people born in the mid-to-late 1960s may have lost up to six IQ points, and children registering the highest levels of lead in their blood, eight times the current minimum level to initiate clinical concern, fared even worse, potentially losing more than seven IQ points on average.

BLUF: These types of posts are unnecessary. Be a positive change / contributor.

Too many of us in the younger generations have been groomed to blindly follow crowds like sheep... as the saying goes, "the masses are asses" and that's exactly what many social media consumers have become.

We all should be independent, informed thinkers / decision makers. Sometimes a group is right, other times taking the road less traveled is most appropriate.

Too many of us in the younger generations have been groomed to blindly follow crowds like sheep... as the saying goes, "the masses are asses" and that's exactly what many social media consumers have become.

We all should be independent, informed thinkers / decision makers. Sometimes a group is right, other times taking the road less traveled is most appropriate.
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!!

GO KNIGHTS!!! CHARGE ON!!!

You're new here, so I will forgive you for not know that that does not work. I tried that for the first 5 years on here; I mistakenly thought people would be willing to change their minds when presented with facts that show their worldview is wrong.

They do not.

Studies like these explain why. These people are too dumb to understand just how dumb they are. It's a catch 22.

Bravo for being so brave, "not following the crowd". Must be so cool to dismiss science because "everyone believes it".

You're new here, so I will forgive you for not know that that does not work. I tried that for the first 5 years on here; I mistakenly thought people would be willing to change their minds when presented with facts that show their worldview is wrong.

They do not.

Studies like these explain why. These people are too dumb to understand just how dumb they are. It's a catch 22.

Bravo for being so brave, "not following the crowd". Must be so cool to dismiss science because "everyone believes it".
So you weren't always an asshole?

They do not.

Don't give into the 90%-ers. ...they want to pull everyone down to their level so they feel relevant. Stay true to yourself... Otherwise you sound like a west central Florida cow.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!!

GO KNIGHTS!!! CHARGE ON!!!
Ha, this place is great... it's the same 6 people electronically screaming at each other... Entertainment when on the sh!tter.

Wish CNN and MSNBC would open up comment sections like the Fox News site has per article... You'd each have a hay day on those forums.

Ha, this place is great... it's the same 6 people electronically screaming at each other... Entertainment when on the sh!tter.
What do you mean? Crazy and his fantasyland BFF Knighttime spend their entire lives here for just 6 readers? Wtf??

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFloridaTech
Lol... I take it you're on the left side of the political spectrum, if you need help with your college debt, let me know homie.

This is sort of entertaining... I'll check in tomorrow. Hope it's not taken too seriously by anyone.
Wrong and wrong. Registered libertarian, got paid to go to college.

Man you are really impressive at being a dumbass.

libertarian means 1 of 2 things:

1) I'm a conservative but I like weed and abortions

2) I'm a leftist but I'm embarrassed

What do you mean? Crazy and his fantasyland BFF Knighttime spend their entire lives here for just 6 readers? Wtf??
Arguably, there are likely way more readers than just the few screaming posters, so their lives aren't entirely wasted... I find some of the arguments on both sides entertaining. 😁

Arguably, there are likely way more readers than just the few screaming posters, so their lives aren't entirely wasted... I find some of the arguments on both sides entertaining. 😁
Great! I’ll continue

Charge on! 😊

Great! I’ll continue

Charge on! 😊
Friday-Meme76.jpg

580142eebec15e334dd60d9ecfe7209c.jpg

That explains 6 IQ points. But what’s behind the other 15?
Not all boomers are urine drinking billiard ball smooth brained morons like Boston and goodknight. Those two are examples of natural born idiots, they would have already been dipping into the sub 80 range, but add on the additional negative IQ impacts from huffing lead during their formative years and you end up with th perfect storm of moron.

Fox News figured out how to monetize stupidity, have to give them credit.

Fox Business’ Stuart Varney asked former president Trump again yesterday for what he’d do if he were still president. Trump’s initial response wasn’t exactly clarifying.

“Well, what I would do, is I would — we would — we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without 44-year-old jets, what we can do is enormous. And we should be doing it and we should be helping them to survive and they’re doing an amazing job.”

------------

🤣 What in the actual fūck? This senile lead ridden moron makes Biden sound like a Rhodes Scholar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT