ADVERTISEMENT

Boris Johnson is dun

Huh, wild how other countries' conservative parties don't blindly follow their treasonous leader like he is some sort of god emperor.

Honestly I'm surprised fox news even ran something like this.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Huh, wild how other countries' conservative parties don't blindly follow their treasonous leader like he is some sort of god emperor.
Yeah, the party abandoned him because----get this-----he was caught lying numerous times.

No American party cares about lying. It is standard operating for US politicians.
You only think that because you are a GOP cultist. Try another party and you will find out they actually have standards.

Also because you legitimately have a room temperature IQ, but thats another concern.

No American party cares about lying.
Most Americans do care about honesty and integrity. Once upon a time, we were able to choose between POTUS candidates like Barack Obama and John McCain. No one is perfect, but I respected the integrity of both men.

In 2016, I held my nose and voted for Hillary Clinton -- in spite of all her crap -- only because I considered her the lesser of the two evils running. (And, for the record, I was right.)

You only think that because you are a GOP cultist. Try another party and you will find out they actually have standards.

Really? What party are you listening to? Both major parties lie from the time they wake up until they go to bed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT