ADVERTISEMENT

Boston sucks, part 917 & 918

Boston truly is one of the most overtly racist cities that I've ever been to. If you visit a bar in many of their surrounding neighborhoods, you'll hear the "locals" using all types of racist language. I was visiting someone at a North End bar and it was like being in American History X.

That's the irony really of the entire northeast- they're pompous proud liberals who live in largely white homogenous areas. Most of Connecticut is the same way.

Boston is a very racist city, Long Island is very racist and anti-semitic, Philadelphia is very racist and so on. What I find humorous is the arrogance of the northeaster liberal who thinks their $hit does not stink. I've lived in the hills of North Carolina and they have nothing on the northeast in terms of hate for minorities.

Chicago is the same way. Bunch of snobby racists. Everyone in the south lives together. Up north they still essentially have segregation. I rarely see black people in the Chicago burbs where my grandparents aunts/uncles live.

Reactions: USFSucks
Chicago is the same way. Bunch of snobby racists. Everyone in the south lives together. Up north they still essentially have segregation. I rarely see black people in the Chicago burbs where my grandparents aunts/uncles live.

I frequently drive for work from Montreal down to just outside Hartford. You can count on one hand the number of minorities you see along the way. They're all big Red Sux fans though.

Boston truly is one of the most overtly racist cities that I've ever been to. If you visit a bar in many of their surrounding neighborhoods, you'll hear the "locals" using all types of racist language. I was visiting someone at a North End bar and it was like being in American History X.

That's the irony really of the entire northeast- they're pompous proud liberals who live in largely white homogenous areas. Most of Connecticut is the same way.
But their all liberals and all for equality, so it's ok to be racist. The northeast is terrible, as @Bob the Knight said, the South everyone lives together, while up there it's unheard of

It says something about a city and culture when baseball is the best thing they can find to do

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT