ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl eligibility? Need 3 more wins.

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
Yesterday's game sucked. Seems like this team is cursed. But, whatever, I got no answers just disappointed. It was an entire team loss.

Need 3 wins out of the remaining schedule to at least go bowling. 3 out of 4. I'm thinking it isn't going to happen. I'll continue to watch but this losing streak at 5 games
has deflated me personally to the point I don't care. Winning out would cure that but...uphill battle as I think the only possible winnable game remaining is Houston at home.

Nov 4th At Cinci
Nov 11th Oklahoma State
Nov 18th At Texas Tech
Nov 25th Houston

Cinci isn’t good at all but they are always tough to play on the road. Houston at home *needs* to be a win to save any face. Hopefully we can make the Okie State game competitive but they have gotten better throughout the year

This team is just terrible but I'm gonna continue to stick with my 6-6 prediction for some reason.

I picked OSU to win the Big 12.

Those lower end bowls suck and are a waste of time with the wave of sit outs and the transfer portal

the only benefit are the extra practices
They should just give every team the extra practices. As is the good teams just get more advantage.

Get rid of half the bowls. Make it 8 or 9 wins to reach a bowl.

Yesterday's game sucked. Seems like this team is cursed. But, whatever, I got no answers just disappointed. It was an entire team loss.

Need 3 wins out of the remaining schedule to at least go bowling. 3 out of 4. I'm thinking it isn't going to happen. I'll continue to watch but this losing streak at 5 games
has deflated me personally to the point I don't care. Winning out would cure that but...uphill battle as I think the only possible winnable game remaining is Houston at home.

Nov 4th At Cinci
Nov 11th Oklahoma State
Nov 18th At Texas Tech
Nov 25th Houston
Gus has never had a losing season.

I would rather not go to any bowl than go to a really lame bowl and still get our butts kicked! We do not deserve any kind of bowl this year. This is not a bowl team.
Vs a motivated G5 team most likely too. No thanks. Gus has made it so unwatchable that we don’t need to top it off with a bowl game where he probably has an RB take snaps at QB all game.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
So we play Cincy this week…a familiar foe. Their head coach is Scott Saterfield. He sucks. Louisville wanted to be rid of him, he saw the writing on the wall, took the Cincy job and Louisville is instantly better. Bad hire by Cincy.

But in his time at Louisville he still managed to beat Gus twice. I don’t have high expectations for this game either.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
CINCINNATI — UC football is a home dog once again this season after a 45-13 drubbing at the hands of the Oklahoma State Cowboys. The Bearcats are 5.5-point underdogs at home against UCF, despite the Knights' five-game losing streak entering the contest.

UCF is 1-4 against the spread in that stretch as the sides enter with a combined 11-game losing streak for the 3:30 p.m. ET contest at Nippert Stadium.

So we play Cincy this week…a familiar foe. Their head coach is Scott Saterfield. He sucks. Louisville wanted to be rid of him, he saw the writing on the wall, took the Cincy job and Louisville is instantly better. Bad hire by Cincy.

But in his time at Louisville he still managed to beat Gus twice. I don’t have high expectations for this game either.
Gus Malhazan has a long history of losing road games. He is also 0-2 against Satterfield. UCF is the more talented team…no doubt.

However, Gus will go with the same misdirection concepts and the occasional trick play…he will try to outsmart himself again.

UCF is almost dead last in all of FBS giving up 208 rushing yards a game. Cincinnati just needs to have an OK passing game and they take the win.

Gus Malhazan has a long history of losing road games. He is also 0-2 against Satterfield. UCF is the more talented team…no doubt.

However, Gus will go with the same misdirection concepts and the occasional trick play…he will try to outsmart himself again.

UCF is almost dead last in all of FBS giving up 208 rushing yards a game. Cincinnati just needs to have an OK passing game and they take the win.
What is Christobowless's record against Dave Doeren?

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
CINCINNATI — UC football is a home dog once again this season after a 45-13 drubbing at the hands of the Oklahoma State Cowboys. The Bearcats are 5.5-point underdogs at home against UCF, despite the Knights' five-game losing streak entering the contest.

UCF is 1-4 against the spread in that stretch as the sides enter with a combined 11-game losing streak for the 3:30 p.m. ET contest at Nippert Stadium.
1-5 against the spread now. Gus gonna Gus

Oklahoma State ranked #15 in AP Poll, #17 in coach poll.

Interesting enough Oklahoma still ranked higher at #16 in Coach poll. I guess coach grad assistants don't watch games.

Oklahoma State surged from unranked into the top 15 in the AP Top 25 poll released after Week 10. The Cowboys shocked rival Oklahoma, which fell seven spots to No. 17, in a 27-24 win in the final game for the foreseeable future in the historic Bedlam rivalry series.

They should just give every team the extra practices. As is the good teams just get more advantage.

Get rid of half the bowls. Make it 8 or 9 wins to reach a bowl.
How about letting the kids go to class and have a nice Christmas holiday. Or...we could go to Shreveport and play, say, Liberty or maybe, play Ark. State in the C-Bowl...oh, joy.

UCF @Texas Tech Nov 18th 5pm FS2. (I know I get FS1, but do I get FS2?!? )

TTU just upset #19 Kansas.

No odds set yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT