ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl season starts Friday, Dec 16th.

When I watched the second half of the Kansas State game, I thought TCU was the best team I had seen in 2022.
Michigan will no doubt make it a game sooner or later but they dont face a 3-3-5 ever so may take them time. I feel like TCU’s qb will make plays and put points on the board

Was a fun game..was going for Clemson but fat Huep is gonna get this well deserved win.
As if fat Huep couldn't get anymore unlikable. And he was dead serious at the end too.

I didn't think that TCU getting into the finals could ever be a bad thing for them or the B12 but after that crushing and embarrassing defeat...idk...it definitely opens the door for ignorant people like Huep to talk all the shit in the world (even though the reality is it was an AWFUL one-game by TCU but they deserved to be there, beating a Michigan team in the semis that destroyed a Ohio St. team in the B10 championship and that Ohio St. team was one play away from beating Georgia in the semis).

Idk TCU really set back the B12 back with that loss. Good thing for playoff expansion already in the works...

Last edited:
As if fat Huep couldn't get anymore unlikable. And he was dead serious at the end too.

I didn't think that TCU getting into the finals could ever be a bad thing but I think it was a bad thing and it allows people like Huep to talk all the shit in the world (even though the reality is it was an AWFUL game by TCU but they deserved to be there, beating a Michigan team in the semis that destroyed a Ohio St. team that was a play away from beating Georgia).

Idk TCU really set back the B12 back with that loss. Good thing for playoff expansion already in the works...

It wasn’t the same level of a loss but Tennessee was never a threat in the Georgia game

it was embarrassing for TCU but it is difficult for the ‘didn’t deserve’ card to be used when they beat the BIG10 Champ in the Semifinal game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT