Fresno State vs. Washington State

LendingTree Bowl (5:45 p.m., ESPN)

Southern Miss vs. Rice

New Mexico Bowl (7:30 p.m., ABC)

BYU vs. SMU

Frisco Bowl (9:15 p.m., ESPN)

Boise State vs. North Texas

Reactions: Ucfmikes
No bowl games on Sunday (World cup finals and NFL)...but UCONN made a bowl game! Maybe duh*bulls should leave the conference and schedule lighter teams to start winning again and make a bowl. Nah, probably should drop down to fcs level.... Marshall beat Notre Dame this year. Methinks the thundering turds will take this one:

Monday, Dec. 19

Myrtle Beach Bowl (2:30 p.m., ESPN)

UConn vs. Marshall

Look at this insightful website with up to date players out/in, and other info on every bowl game.

No bowl games on Sunday (World cup finals and NFL)...but UCONN made a bowl game! Maybe duh*bulls should leave the conference and schedule lighter teams to start winning again and make a bowl. Nah, probably should drop down to fcs level.... Marshall beat Notre Dame this year. Methinks the thundering turds will take this one:

Monday, Dec. 19

Myrtle Beach Bowl (2:30 p.m., ESPN)

UConn vs. Marshall
NFL starts Saturday games this week so another day of competition. Which means the genius schedule our basketball games will all of the sudden put them on Saturdays opposite NFL now.

Reactions: Central Floridave
Tomorrow looks like a good day to get a good sample of the bowl game football in one day for 2022. I'll watch tomorrow and on our bowl game day so my wife gets a break.

Reactions: Knight Strength
"NFL starts Saturday games this week"

Thanks! You made me look at the schedule. Fins at Bills Saturday night is a HUGE game. Gotta win to stay in the playoff race.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Friday, Dec. 16

Bahamas Bowl (11:30 a.m., ESPN)

Miami (Ohio) vs. UAB

Cure Bowl (3 p.m., ESPN)

No. 24 Troy vs. No. 25 UTSA
Cure Bowl is actually one of the better matchups (11-2 vs 11-2; Two conference champs; two currently ranked teams) of the Bowl Season, and more likely that players aren't sitting out for the draft, although they still probably have payers that hit the portal.

Cure Bowl is actually one of the better matchups (11-2 vs 11-2; Two conference champs; two currently ranked teams) of the Bowl Season, and more likely that players aren't sitting out for the draft, although they still probably have payers that hit the portal.
I’m at the Cure Bowl with my kid. Some drunk guy just hollered at me while I was taking a piss. Apparently Troy is 6-3 against UCF, we’re ducking them because we’re scared, and Chip Lindsey sucks.

Is this how we look to Bama fans?

I’m at the Cure Bowl with my kid. Some drunk guy just hollered at me while I was taking a piss. Apparently Troy is 6-3 against UCF, we’re ducking them because we’re scared, and Chip Lindsey sucks.

Is this how we look to Bama fans?
Jokes on him bc beth mowins is calling that game

Chip Lindsey sucks.
Well the drunk is right about one thing: Chip Lindsay sucks.

"H*ll, you're just a bag of bones. The only thing you've ever done with your life is make a hot daughter. That's it. That's it. That is it!"

NOTE: I coached HS football against "Walker" aka Houston Tumlin, who committed suicide last May.

R.I.P. Walker

Last edited:
For anybody ever b-tching about us having two winless seasons. I just looked at Oregon States illustrious program since they are going to get to 10 wins this season. This will be the third time in the last 100 years they have won 10 games. They had a stretch of 27 years in a row where they averaged 2 wins per season. Let this all sink in. How can you even have fans with that kind of futility?

I am thankful for the care and regard we’ve given our program over time. If we were just collecting L’s and paychecks nobody would care, including me.

Looks like it will probably be North Dakota State vs South Dakota State for the FCS title. It is 8 degrees (feels like -18) at the South Dakota State game. That is ridiculously cold. There is not enough clothes you can wear to stay warm. No f-big way could you get me to sit in the stands and watch that. The UConn game was my most miserable experience and that was only in the 40s (overcast/rainy/20-25 mph winds).

It's amazing how it takes 10 minutes to determine the Houston player was out of bounds.

Wtf are these refs smoking?

It should be a 45 second decision. period.

This didn’t age well lol. Currently 14-6 midway through the 3rd and you all would be burning this place down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT